Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - The True Bandage’s Identity

Dex-chan lover
Crossdressing? More like crossstripping...
Also, why portrait a full frontal if you don't want to draw nipples?

Fed-Kun's army
That's nice.

I have a non sensical dad joke here... whatever gonna post it anyways.

Why did renya get a lot of bitches? Cause bitches need stitches!

Dex-chan lover
Skimming through the LN scene and I can see that the mangaka took some liberties with this part. Kinkier liberties. I'm now certain the mangaka has a thing for long hair.

Double-page supporter
Always remember, there's no true harem withouth a trap or 2!

Dex-chan lover
"This is my true form" Yeah cuz we totally believe you crazy demon boss who tried to kill us earlier...

I mean i personally don't care being Omni but yeah. Going to need some outside proof before we take that for anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry Emil, since we saw you as a crazy male first, there's no way anyone's going to buy that you're actually female. At best, maybe a tranny. Renya definitely has other options.

Dex-chan lover
"Shitty meat bags"

Blasphemy! Such melons are rare and must be treasured wherever they are found.

I can't resist this kind of crazy. And I can get behind some magical shapeshifting genderbending fuckery even if it's lying and was originally male.
I don't care what Emil's up to, if it involves this much skinship, I'm in.

Double-page supporter
Not a trap. As long as there is no penis/balls, and authentic female anatomy then there is no problem. Thus this demon isn't a trap.
I would say the same for Ranma's female form just as long as you watch out for water at the wrong time.

The facial structure and general bone structure also appears feminine. Everything seems to be in order except for one problem...
insane demon is insane.

Aggregator gang
gotta admit, given the fact that her true form is female, I actually kinda like her...I mean, personality wise I would've still been ok with "him" becoming a recurring side character, but as a girl, I hope she joins the party on a more permanent basis
I do have a thing for the totally dedicated scientist type that will overlook pretty much any differences/abnormalities as long as the person in question has captured their interest, especially when that personality comes in a sexy body

Users who are viewing this thread