Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Dex-chan lover
i just caught up and can't wait for more and oof did not know the anime was canceled

Power Uploader
Dead manga is Dead.

Greedy pigs from comicwalker killed another manga. Chapter 35 maybe will be in volume 8.

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't really going anywhere. Our protagonist basically achieved his goals already, and the only prospective antagonist just joined the harem. I'm not holding out that Shion's situation will be very compelling.

At this point in the story I can tell the author has already run out of ideas and every subsequent arc will either introduce a new harem member or other isekaijin.

What a shitty turn. Creating some useless Drama bringing some retarded character into this world.

Fed-Kun's army
BIG F@€KING FACEPALM, I need to reread this it seems its been so long I have no idea how we got to this CLUSTERF@€K, also this is definetly not your typical Harem (considering most harems consist of a Beta or Wimp male at the center)

The human hero wasn't introduced to be the antagonist, he's the symptom of the problem with the world. All the rogue 'managers' summoned "heroes". Read the WN if you want to know more.

The human hero mostly functions as a reason for mc to do something. He gets understandably angry when he finds out Shion would be used and discarded with that slave power.

This 'arc' is mostly just a lead in to the next "major" plot device.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

find it freaking moronic that they release a censored version on MD and that u only can read the uncensored version on there site

Aggregator gang
@Nullify: Last I heard it was never cancelled but the mangaka was hit with one hell of a controversy and it threatened his works for a while. But drama being drama, it seems that it died down focusing on some other scandal and this manga is continuing as normal.

Fed-Kun's army
@this well he is a ww2 vet... and probably hyped up on cocaine during half his battles (yes they gave cocaine to their soldiers) so he might have a bit of a love of fighting as it may remind him of his younger days( cant say for sure)

Group Leader
@Yogigs Valhalla posted the censored version to mangadex because that is the version that will get stolen by aggregators like kissmanga. They left the uncensored work up on their own website. Some retard wasn't happy about that so he downloaded the uncensored version from Valhalla's website and tried to post them to mangadex as 'no group' to circumvent Valhalla's posting guidelines.

I like this manga but when the MC kind of.. sticks to being 90 it's kind of senseless. If your body is young then your body is young, you being a mental age only goes so far. Unless he was incompetent in youth then he shouldn't be incompetent now. I get it's for the story but idk its done wrong imo lol especially when theres supposed to be a romance tag.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jetsoku
"Unless he was incompetent in youth then he shouldn't be incompetent now"
It has nothing to do with incompetence though, if he's uninterested in sex he won't be suddenly interested in it just because a girl is being easy. Which is why he probably uses his spirit's age as an excuse to solve the situation. It's fast and easy to understand.

Seems like the translations have gotten.....loose. Read like it was done by a kid

Users who are viewing this thread