Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Supporter
@monkey123
Japan killed as many chinese citizens as Germany did semetic citizens in WW2

Regarding ethics, Germans usually come out on top in this case
Google "Sino-Japanese war massacres" and read the descriptions of what they did, because I would prolly be muted for posting them here

I do hope this story gets continued, if it's still stuck in the dumpster fire the chinese has dragged it into... Actually, I wonder how's the author doing since it seems like he doesn't have twitter account anymore since he deleted his after all that debacle

Power Uploader
Raws on Comicwalker are probably dead. Last existing chapter 35 out 27.09.2019. On Comicwalker date of last update it 22.11.2019 but on that day nothing was updated.

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd Yes and no. The series was placed on hiatus temporarily but is back now. However, new volumes are likely going to be released much slower for a while until the author gives up or the controversy around him dies out in Japan. Considering the controversy was about racism towards Koreans, it will likely take a few years at least for the flames to die off enough for him to come back in full force. Also, in case your are curious about the anime adaptation, it likely won't happen anytime soon, if ever.

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd No clue on how slow it will likely be, it's just an educated guess on my part. The whole scandal was around racism towards Koreans, which is one of the biggest political taboos in Japan. The whole annexation and suppression of Korea in the past has left a bad taste in their mouths. Being racist against the Chinese isn't really uncommon due to many ongoing disputes with China going back to the 90s, so he wouldn't have taken nearly as much flak if that was the case.

Sorry about the wall of text and the political talk everyone. If you have any other questions about the scandal or the disputes I mentioned, just pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Group Leader
Nice to see more chapters.

I really hope the JP author makes a comeback. It's been ~2 years almost, probably about time for him to tell the SJWs to piss off and return.

How did they manage to mess up a decent manga in 3 chapters by introducing a "hero"??? :>

IF THAT WHATS*ITHERO DIDNT GET KILLED AT THE END OF THE ARC , IM GONNA DROP THIS S*IT OF A BOOK!!

Double-page supporter
@TwilightFaze I recon he's either gonna run like a bitch talking about revenge or will use those raped girls as meat shield. It's always like that. ALWAYS.

Users who are viewing this thread