Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - It Seems to Be a Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually calm when reading manga, but that C-rank bastard really knew how to get on my nerves.

Dex-chan lover
Renya was as big a cock after the meeting as the c-rank was. He certainly lacks the chill and bonhomie most 94-year-olds have developed.
Threatening to smash his partner's head in over absolutely nothing, is the behavior of pubescent kid with a hormonal imbalance.
Why am I still reading this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@Northern

All things considered, this story feels like it was written by a teenager. If this was written by an adult, I feel kind of sorry for him. Unless, of course, he's in fact one of those people able to write exactly what the intended audience is asking for, regardless of the author's own level of maturity, wisdom, insight, etc (like Rowling).

Still, I guess we can assume in the previous life the dude was a thug, yakuza, assassin, or something along those lines. A very harsh life with no room for compassion. He obviously received no familial love growing up. Instead he was raised with regular corporal punishments, considering his primary way of reprimanding people is punching them. Taking into account the author's naive nationalism, I'd say he must worship some idealistic version of a feudal Japanese way of life, where the father is a distant moutain like figure, the mother is a silent Yamato Nadeshiko, and the son is working hard, like stuck in an eternal boot camp.

Dex-chan lover
@equat101 The other groups probably felt the same about the F rank thing, it was just the dickbag that actually said anything about it because he's got such a charming personality. The points Dickbag made were not completely wrong or anything, the problem with it was how he said it and how one of his underlings/side hos acted (no killing other adventurers outside of exceptional circumstances is one of the very few rules they have, so flinging knives at someone's face isn't exactly in a grey area).

The average level of adventurer here seems to be from D to B, they're going into a situation that has a lot of unknowns and probably requires some experience to pull off. Even if the request didn't specifically ask for a certain rank as a minimum, these other groups would naturally have some misgivings about a group of three apparent rookies tagging along. There's definitely going to be some hard feelings against the rookies too, if they tag along and aren't really cut out for the job, but still get the same reward for being damn near useless.

Well, we now know corruption in going to play a huge part in this fantasy world, as that knife-throwing adventurer was going to straight-out kill the MC, thereby breaking the first rule of the guild. Meaning, she had absolute confidence that she would face no consequences for her action.

@Northern

Yep, author sucks at writing (if it hasn't been painfully obvious yet). Not once has this MC behaved like his supposed 94 year-old age, neither in terms of mature reactions or tempered and experienced judgements. (I've read most other isekai/cheat manga, so I'm also reading this garbage for now.)

So much for guild rules for trying to murder another adventurer.

@topa then you never interacted with an old person besides seing a couple stereotypes on your manga. Other writing issues aside, he's behaving just like an angry old man that yell at kids for walking over his lawn, down to the non-stop complaining the other chapter. Go outside

Double-page supporter
Weird that he doesn;t have a sex drive actually, now that his body is full of testosterone impacting his thinking I'd think even an old guy would be dtf w/ the blonde bitch

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, you guys are reading way into some random isekai manga. This is not gonna be some masterpiece, it's just some isekai manga publishing in a magazine that probably nobody has heard of.

@Thargon yea, I'd even go a step farther, like what @Kaarme was saying about him being a yakuza/assassin type guy, or even just raised in a certain environment to make him cranky. I've definitely known old men to act similarly

I love how @Kaarme masturbates himself like he's a supreme critic who knows what good writing is, especially mentioning freaking Rowling of all people (lol). Then theres another ones who thinks 94 years old all act the same, like dudette, go out of your mom's basement for once lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@NightedgeZero I'm glad I could amuse you with my comment. By the looks of it, you must have enjoyed reading my comment and writing about it more than you enjoyed reading the chapter itself. After all, you spent the time to comment on another comment, not comment on the chapter. However, if you masturbate to my comments, please keep that info to yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Mofo straight out tried to murder him and nobody did anything?
...huh. I thought it was against guild rules to murder other adventurers, save circumstances. Defending yourself sure sounds like a circumstance...

Double-page supporter
Well what more can you expect from a frontier town.

Homosexuals in the comments.

C rank straight up tried to murder Renya, then what's the point of the so called guild rules. lol

Users who are viewing this thread