Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
@gobletoffire He's trying to protect his woman and in-laws. You can't blame him for this.

And let's be real... this entire problem is stupid because there is no way a god would have been dumb enough to pick an evil a**hole as a hero among billions of people... the entire premise is so stupid that there are very few premises even more stupid.

Like, wow, how hard would it be to summon a person who isn't a rapist and doesn't want to massacre an innocent country because he couldn't rape a woman...

In a case where they have too many options and it should be easy to summon... it's just a plot which exists solely to create drama.... even though it's pointless and stupid... to the extreme.

Like, if something stupid and unrealistic happens to the MC, it's forgiven because we know fiction is meant to be wish-fulfillment. But this kinda forced dumb drama.... is just so dumb...

@deathmailrock it wasn't god that picked the other "hero" it was the humans administrator.
They are treated as gods by the worlds inhabitants, but their status is actually lower that of an angel.

Dex-chan lover
@Zoorc Even then, there should be a level of non-stupidity (I refuse to use the word "intelligence" in this context).

With millions of people, it should not be hard to get a better candidate.

This "evil/pathetic" summoned hero trope is kinda dumb. The exception being if they were summoned by an evil god or something who wanted to destroy the world...

Like, the original author who started this trope probably just wanted to be subversive... but it's often a dumb subversion.

Like, if our protagonist was an enemy due to a misunderstanding or a conflicting but equally valid ideology, then maybe that'd work as being a rival/enemy to the protagonist.

But this??? It's just trying to add baseless edge, being needlessly subversive for the sake of subversion and just trying to copy and inherently bad trope.

I mean, yah, the satisfaction people get when these kinda characters get just deserts often give these stories popularity and stuff like that... but still...

Honestly, besides whatever is going on below this comment, I hope the "Hero" just gets brutally murdered by MC or someone just because he deserves it tbh I'm sure the "gods" can choose or summon a new hero or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread