Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

@chichug11
dont read chinese manhua those shit always have those tropes and its always done in a very edgy and cringy way like its way worse than normal japanese isekai manga tropes

MC not greedy nor lustful,
probably cuz MC mind and soul is like oldman

MC is pragmatic, sharp, realist and battle maniac but not problem maker nor short-temper,,
polished martial arts and balance personality like harden veteran

its like Old Samurai got Isekai-ed

@Fussion007
I actually wouldve prefer if hes just a samurai who got isekaid looking like a samurai, acting like a samurai and speaking like a samurai. Instead we got this MC and hes unstable personality with no substance, bland shit, salt soup, uninteresting, dull, tedious, dry nd boring.

Its nice that until know he is still keeping composed not like other mangas where it started good and in later chapters the mc drowns himself in power and harem and what not

@pucci83 I’ve read the translated web novel up to current. The author has a gift of constructing the most bat-shit insane situations, suspending your disbelief, and then dropping a punchline on you that makes you giggle while thinking “wtf did I just read?” The manga simplifies the story quite a bit and avoids the humor for the most part. But the art is good. So there’s that.

if the hero even gets a chance to grab or touch a tiny skin from His companions ill be droping this manga

@Pucci83
yeah,, MC have soft spot for woman but won't even touch them, I'm sure MC won't acknowledge it but the way he MC acts is like SIMP

hoping to get Alpha MC on Shounen tagged manga is like hoping to win lottery

better to just turn off brain,, read it and forget it

btw
I'm recommend, Road to Kingdom

Double-page supporter
I forgot about this series I honestly thought it got axed after the author started posting racist stuff online

I left off around the elf rice part
Can anyone tell me if it worth picking back up or it got meh

@Fussion007
Well, that manga teach us ; living with voluptuous vampire while learn Everything from her could turn a pure innocent shota into a Top Grade Stallion ... lol

Hey, at least there's Plot & Plot, althought the story progress real slow with detours here & there whenever MC found damsel to be "rescued"

@Fussion007 i wonder why they write MC's like this. Do these guys lack sex drive or something ? to anyone saying stupid shit like read hentai , that is not the point. pg13 sex exists or hell just fade to black. The MC being asexual is fucking weird !

Couldn't get past the second chapter it's so incredibly boring... just a wall of text, incredibly long winded roundabout way to explain everything...

Sex drive has a ton of relation to physiology, so unless his body is impotent, then he should have some sex drive. The way Renya is written is sincerely one of the frustrating ways to go with the "eternal virgin" trope that deserves to die a fiery death. Renya is not a man, he's just an asexual being at this point and it's a huge shame since the titties are amazing.

Dex-chan lover
The translations from 3 years ago were terrible. I feel like having a stroke having to read through the grammar. Is it any better now?

Fed-Kun's army
>Check the raw link
>This novel has been deleted due to user withdrawal.
Enjoy this manga while you can, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread