Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Never See You Again

Fed-Kun's army
well looks like the girl died, i'll not engage in this feels train, it was a good choice to wait for it to end before beginning it

jak

Contributor
Usually hate endings like this if they come out of nowhere, but you knew from the beginning that she would probably die. Good end.

Group Leader
Nicely wrapped up, neat how the titles of the first and this chapter line up as the manga title

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation,
The ending it's a bit meh but not that bad I guess.

Also since you were asking about manga to translate, I was wondering if you could do Apocalpyse Alice since it was last updated on 2016. I can't really tell you where to find the raw tho

Hearing earlier he never gives a proper confession I was bummed but turned out alright his confession in first life caused her grief so no way he could do it.

Even tho she died happy why through in she could of had a treatment man I wish in more these type of stories the person actually survives.

All in all still good story and good ending.

Would you guys be interested in picking up Hokago wa Kissaten De. Title ID 22963. Last update was over a year ago & raws are up to to 33 I believe. Raws are on the MD page for the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread