Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Never See You Again

Dex-chan lover
He should have just stolen his parents bankbook, bought leveraged stock options and used the profit to get her better medical treatment, the rich person kind.

Dex-chan lover
Lol they're just like, bye.
I thought somehow the future would change, nope just, bye

it was a good read. i remember you saying that you didnt plan on finishing it, but thanks for sticking through to the end of this!

Dex-chan lover
i respect the authors choice not to pull any bullshit and really just keep slapping me until the end. however, i kinda hated it. it was a truly uneasy read that kept its tone until like the 3rd to last page, and it felt eerily like real life. no real confession, no reveal, only pain

Fed-Kun's army
Well this wrapped up nicely and the ending was pretty satisfying too. I'm happy the author didn't milk this for more than the necessary ammount of chapters.

Group Leader
@Tibbles No problem! Comments like yours make it absolutely worth the effort. And also, I'm really sorry for the long delay between each chapter ^^'

Thanks Tomauro and Kyo00 for the manga propositions, we'll look into it!

Dex-chan lover
That was a really meh ending and I didn't really feel any impact from it at all

I guess they're worse endings out there

On the last page shouldn't it be let's make a band instead of let's do a band?

Dex-chan lover
Eh more like 2nd chance for the girl because she let it end the way it did

Dex-chan lover
this started well but ended up spinning its wheels too long and then ended not really doing anything different. i don't get what the point is of having him go back in time just for them to reach the same conclusion.

opinions on the manga aside, thanks for bringing this to us.

Dex-chan lover
This was not a terrible ending, I just felt like there were a lot of things that could've been expanded on a little, and some loose ends that could've been tied up. The story as a whole felt like it rushed through many things, and the characters themselves don't develop much at all. That being said, I don't dislike the ending, it just needed more meat.

Anw, thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread