Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Primember

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck I didn't even realize that this was from Shimoneta's author. You know something's wrong when an ecchi comedy is better than this.

@Mr-BoyMan_Dude I feel you, man.
The worst part is that the ending doesn't even make me sad. From the very start, the story was set up for a sad ending, and it made you want some fluffy moments before that, but then it failed on both of those accounts. Even before I read the raw of the final chapter, I already had the feeling that the ending was only going to be disappointing because of how fast things were going. That feeling reached its max when I saw that there was only one chapter left.

Contributor
Rather than throw my two cents about the story direction into the ring, I'd just like to say "Explosive Missiles of Long-Range Love" would also be a suitable super finishing move name.

Fed-Kun's army
About the prez
I haven't checked the spoiler yet but the direction it's going I wonder if this manga has it where characters knowledge converges as they get closer to the live
x31.png
About the main female character
It seems like she had a glimpse of the future where the other's lives freeze on her passising
x30.png
and
n6.png

Double-page supporter
This chapter really made it annoying just how retreatingly dense the mc is yet again, has to be forced by an outside person

Dex-chan lover
@Holrik I was going to thank you for taking over and bringing this series to a conclusion, when I realized that it had been you all along, only now you got a new group name XD
(Technically last episode too, but I only realized now)

Anyway, thank you for all your work. :)

@Mr-BoyMan_Dude are you freaking series I was wondering how they could wrap this up in one chapter

but your telling me dude doesnt go with the confession and she just dies I'm assuming she obviously likes the main it would of been respectable ending if he told her whole truth confessed and were romantically linked till she dies. Yeah I agree what the heck was even the point to this story than.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, Rin is just a whole pile of selfishness. I've had it with her. Why does the mc have to go with her down flow every single time? She started this band then she should go do the show and vent her feelings later. Always pulling ppl along her strings it's annoying. I wonder what mc sees in her 🤦. Anyway it's a manga and it's ending soon so let me just read on.

What a complete loser mc is. You're just ignoring Rin's feeling, which makes it worse. The best you could do for her is to be with her on her knowing you both have mutual feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Satoshi really messed up, trying to deny his feelings to the bone and hurting Rin when trying to make her last days the best. No wonder she ran away.

Prez and Satoshi ending up together? Think it's the best end scenerio...

Users who are viewing this thread