Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Primember

Double-page supporter
Who need April Fools chapter when this whole manga is already a one shitty Joke.

Trust me, I bought all of the two volume for no reason, worst Investment ever.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude Let me guess.
It pretty much feels like nothing happened at the end because Rin dies with there not being much change at all in her and the Satoshi's relationship?

Double-page supporter
What is this bitch want, first she reject him and now she act willy dilly around

Double-page supporter
@Tersione
Exactly, they went with the loser ending where none of the protagonist improve as a character, they just follow the old timeline while getting sentimental and make thing FUCKIN WORSE. This manga literally teach you to chicken out without dare to make things actually better with your action.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude
Well, that fucking sucks. I just checked out the raws too. In the past chapters, I already thought that these two were completely wasting what was basically a second chance. Seriously, that should've been the god damn story from the very start; them getting a second chance and making it count. We'll have been treated to a bittersweet ending where they at least get plenty of time to spend time together as actual lovers before she dies , instead of an ending that tries to be bittersweet, but leans so far on the bitter side that the scale tips over.

Dex-chan lover
@hyperactivehedgehog she appears in three panels in the last chapter, but she's unnamed. She congratulates MC on the band being popular and asks him to teach her their next song.

@Tersione I expected something more from the writer of Shimoneta, but I guess not. Like it doesn't even particularly teaches any lessons like living with loss or your past actions. It kinda just ends up meandering.

Double-page supporter
@Tersione
IKR, I can't believe I waste my money on buying this shitty manga. I'm not the kind of guy who would insult every manga that I don't like, but this, this is even worse than any terrible Romantic tragedy manga that I've ever read before.

Dex-chan lover
Shit....do I have to wait a whole month for this damn conclusion?

Dex-chan lover
My decision to not read this past chapter 3 seems like it was a good one

Group Leader
@DirkHardpeck @hyperactivehedgehog FYI Hanazono was also one of the two girls that complained about Satoshi's group and them being basically inhumane when Prez was sulking in the beginning of chapter 6 iirc.
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude
Even I don't really like this manga, it didn't have anything really promising from the start, the characters are basically either hollow or illogical and the whole plot is like a bad déjà-vu, but it is not THAT bad, and at least it's only 10 chapters to go through.
@Ranzo The last chapter is progressing well, I hope I can release it earlier than next month...

Dex-chan lover
@Holrik you're right, I forgot about Ch6.

And I really did think this manga had a cool concept but like I said author-san decided to make itnsad for the sake of being sad, rather than teaching a lesson. Or at least a lesson beyond "Don't be like MC-kun". Not only has he wasted an opportunity to be with who he loved, but he made everyone's feelings worse.

Users who are viewing this thread