Nidome no Yuusha - Ch. 7 - Escape From Royal Capital

Dex-chan lover
@Gianoria i'm immune to minor spoiler so it's okay (major spoiler still piss me though)
this fact has made any of my pity toward her vanished. i mean he could actually persuade and prevent her to do any shit before it happens right? but her sin against MC has already big from the start so any torture MC did from the start become justified. (she still need more beatings though)

@Kaarme i thought she sees MC as lower birth as a commoner like a cliched nobility.

*sigh* such a great history downgraded with this awful drawing its such a pity, i prefer the light novel designs they're a lot better fit with its dark shades and psycho eyes of both Minaris and MC. Even Minari's charm in heat Is lost *tch*

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
nope, she specifically thinks people from otherworlds are savages unworthy of being called people. Then again, that goes hand-in-hand with traditional racism.

Double-page supporter
@Toropokoro The LN illustrations are a billion times better, it really sucks that most adaptations don't get the same level of care as Slime Tensei did.

@Meridis Her Xenophobia is some next level shit.

Dex-chan lover
sends shivers when you see a cute girl talk so casually about putting flesh-eatin maggots in someone like a lunch discussion.

Dex-chan lover
@GAIGOUS it's pretty much impossible. LN illustration have a lot of time.they only need 5-7 black and white pages, and at most 3 color pages for 1 book.and 1 LN can take up to a year.

as for manga, the longest it could go is 1 month.and a lot of pages to cover. ofc the level of detail is different

Fed-Kun's army
People that think that torture can be justified make me sic. If your country uses torture against its enemies, there is a chance it will use them on their own citizens. Don't think you are safe, as it is so easy to fabricate eidance nowadays.
Though i support capital punishment and it should be by hanging, not this expensive shit with drugs. Properly done hanging will snap criminals spain in a sec. And if not - well though luck you deserve the slower death by choking.

Double-page supporter
@zenyo Oh I know it isn't the only one, it's just the easiest one to mention, and It's hard for me to read something with a female MC unless they're badass like Velvet from Tales of Berseria.

?More i want more, THAT'S RIGHT KILL THOSE FUCKING BASTARD WHO BETRAYED YOU I WANT TO SEE MORE?
NO TORTURE THEM

Users who are viewing this thread