Nidome no Yuusha

This is good, the Mc is not the generic and boring "lets save everyone" hero and is ruthless which is great, the one problem I have is that they have done nothing yet so it would have been better if he survived the betrayal and then go torture/rape/kill everyone. still nice though.
"We shall strike down our foe with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear."
—Malekith, the Witch King of Naggaroth

LZW

FYI : i Likes this but the LN was too hardcore for me and 10x the gore!

Fed-Kun's army
@BCS
More like the real fun starts here. The revenge might be not as glorious as that psychopath healing hero, but it was still hilarious nonetheless.

TBH, I liked it. a bit cringe here and there, but it looks like it is going to get better. There is a similar plot with a healer being abused and drugged until he snaps in the last fight and goes back in time to get revenge, and I think that one did a better job with how one would deal with his revenge and time travel.

It keeps getting better, I love it when the mc is not the generic and boring "let's save everyone" hero, this mc is Powerful, ruthless and now with a slave girl the perfect MC is complete.

It's cutting enough that you can't really root for the protagonist as well as the LN. It's alright so far, but really hoping the LN starts getting translated again!

Users who are viewing this thread