Nidome no Yuusha

Being bad enough to be good is a real thing, and this is a great example.
Violent Yandere whose object of obscession is just as insane as them is an underrepresented trope.

I really want more of this I’m trying really hard to read the LN but I’m getting very sleepy from it this always happen when I try read LN but I’m keep trying do I trying learn more about the story and they playing games with the update here

Dex-chan lover
someone should check on LHT's discord on when they plan to start remembering this existed

Aggregator gang
Edgy as crap. Warning: not everyone’s cup of tea (like myself), but if you’re looking for an edgy isekai manga it doesn’t get too much better than this (except for that one where the demon king resurrects, enters a school, and gruesomely kills and resurrects a snobby student over and over again until he concedes, wtf man)

Does this really classify as edgey?
I'm pretty sure most people who were literally betrayed and murdered, if given a second chance, would be enraged. I imagine the trauma caused by it would be a whole different form of PTSD, too.

Only reason I ask is because I've read the LN, and the mc is surprisingly straight forward about his intentions, even after his 'harem' forms. They're way more psychotic than he is. Future Diary levels of yandere. And the people he's targetting are beyond help. They're legitimately evil people. Especially the female mage who wanted to use him as parts.

Power Uploader
This has to be one of the most edgy manga i ever read. The word edgy is overused and rarely use it myself... but this title.. deserves the edgy award.

Dex-chan lover
lol , :D .

so the summary of this manga is : a zero hero was stabbed a single time and he got a quick , painless death , so in his 2nd chance , he wants to stab all the innocent humans in the whole world , and tortures them and inflicts as much pain as possible before they are dead ?????

what kind of nonsense story is this ?

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi is a better revenge story .

:D , lol .

Basically shield hero except he takes revenge on everyone that betrayed him. Tbh i did want to see that happen..

TIS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE

FOOKIN SHIELD HERO IS NUTTIN COMPARED TO THIS MARVEL

Users who are viewing this thread