Nidome no Yuusha

@Jak nah, they were always corrupt. The "demon lord" wasn't a threat at all. It was all an elaborate manipulation by the kingdom. It's kind of how they stay in power. The more it goes on, the more disturbing the former 'good guys' turn out to be. The princess is a psycho but she's not even the worst of the bunch.

The mage lady, the one talking about him becoming part of her experiments, is way way creepier.

In the "new game" mode he ends up finding out how corrupt they all are, since well before he was ever summoned.

Anyone who thinks the mc is "edgy" is jumping to conclusions at this point. Even in his current psychopathic state he's still pretty much the 'hero' by comparison.

If anything is bad about this isekai, its another humans are the worst villain all along cliche. Even normal villagers are ridiculously over the top evil. Like, selling female children for fun evil. Almost comically evil. Wiping out entire villages because it's amusing evil.

Meanwhile the demon lord is basically a child in mentality and has no hostile intention at all. If anything shes kind of dumb. You are right though, he did fall for her, but it had nothing to do with the rest of what happened.

Yes, it's back!
... or is that what I would like to say.
It's been 6 months without updating, something you can't complain about, after all, the author himself said he had a pretty tight time, but when he finally returns, it had to be a damn flashback?

HOLY FUK MOLY

people may call this manga and the mc edgy but its not like the kingdom is better

Biggest criticism I have so far is the story did not need to be an isekai. It could function without it.

@rakyy and for me healer hero is still better than this. Yea healer hero is way more edgy but atleast it fit the story. Here everything is just w8 to retarded.

JGV

Disappointed in lack of chapters but still enjoyed it. I like these types of manga

@JGV Not usually into something so dark, but this one kinda struck a chord with me and dang, that level of brutality in the beginning was kinda awesome.

whats messing with me out is that how the princess is this deranged without any backstory whatsoever like who the fuck ate shat on her mouth for her to be this psycho what

this is so shit but its so fun

@Imryse I think my issue is that im enjoying some of the dark twist like the summoning in this latest chapter but there is no substance behind in. Never saw him in the real world much and the reasons for villains to be this bad is never explained. This chick hate shim purely because hes not from her world but looks like her kind. I can understand xenophobia as a motivation but its done really weak in this regard so its boring. I don't want to put it in the garbage pile because i've read worse but this sits near it now.

@Temeraire
You either clearly haven't gone far with healing hero either, because it threw its core premise rather early on, and in a somewhat disgusting way.

I did read the ln last year and got past the pestilence/poison bird. And no. The good edgy premise was still there.

Users who are viewing this thread