Nidome no Yuusha

Why are so many manga characters these days so one dimensional? It feels like 90% of authors have never met another actual human being so they think of everyone as these simple caricatures.

@MothproofAcorn Are they one dimensional or do you not read far enough in to catch any complexity. It takes time to develop a complex character. Take this series for example. It is gradually showing more. Not just how naive he had been but how he had seen cracks in the story he was being told but he trusted them and set it aside. I'm rather curious about what will happen when he contacts the kingdoms enemies. You start with a fairly easy to understand character to reduce the amount of storytelling needed to get to the hook that pulls people in and then build upon that.

@dracostino So you want a complex character but you aren't willing to read far enough for the complexity to be developed. Sounds more like a 'you' problem to me.

@olstar18 you did not read me or you misunderstood right? what i try to say is simple, they started 2 years ago the serie and only 11 chapters have been released, this goes slower than berserk, and i love berserk but you have to wait for months for every chapter man.

@dracostino Ok. You need to be more clear because it looks more like you are criticizing the slow plot development in the context the statement was made.

Honestly I think this one is actually pretty good so far. Starts strong and then takes a breather to start developing the characters.
Though yes several parts are quite edgy but honestly which Isekai doesn't have those.

Also this is one of the few "Gore" tagged once that deserve this tag. Was a bit gruesome to get through the beginning at first and I expect there will probably be more scenes like that.

Fed-Kun's army
I just finished this manga, and Im a bit uneasy to say this, It felt really satisfying this revenge plan, and Minaris crazy waifu.
Dont know why the harem tag tho, and who is Leticia ? I hoped its a alternative Minaris if Mc didnt met her, but adding girls for an harem is a no-no
I dont remeber being so much into a manga like now, sadly only 11 chaps and last was 3 months ago.

Is there anyone who could spoil me or give me summary LN link pls ? Cant find it, only LN covers with other girls, which is just dissapointing, if this turns harem, will drop, its the one thing I hate.

Uhhh why I images this series is more Badass at light novel
Maybe my imagination get wild haha😂

Fed-Kun's army
Web novel link gave this-> "This novel has been deleted as the user withdrew." ... NANI ?

The MC is one of most annoying piece of shit beta i've seen in any of the isekai yet. REVENGE? well i guess the author tried but he just tried in the end and didnt really commit to anything. bruh even the the redo of the healing hero has 10times better plot than this and it is more enjoyable.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, this thing's so edgy it pains my soul reading this, and i love it .......
. 10/10 just for the edge

Users who are viewing this thread