Nidome no Yuusha

Huh, and that retard whatsawhizzer said that psycho MCs would get a bad end 3 chapters in. It's almost like thats completely dependent on the author. Who knew?

This manga is hilarious. In the sense of "What the fuck is wrong with the author?".

All the bad guys are clearly self inserts for the author's bullies. The way they make comical expressions while kicking puppies for fun is just to give the author's self insert the perfect excuse to murder/rape/torture them to death.

Its like someone writing a story where the MC gets betrayed by a dozen women who pretend to love him only to backstab him for money or when another guy comes along. It just makes you think "Wow, this author has some serious issues".

@Question2 lol, sounds like every manhua (Chinese manga) plot I've read. To read these you just gotta turn off your "common sense" part of your brain and focus on the action and stuff. Plot is always obvious, and you can clearly tell good guys vs bad guys from the way they are drawn (for men, chiseled or rough-lumberjack = good, long nose/goofy/perverted face = bad) (for women, no makeup, big eyes etc. = good, lots of makeup and ugly expression = bad). And if a bad guy looks hot as fuck, you can tell he/she will probably become a good guy later on

the dialogue makes my cynical ass cringe but I still like the manga cause of the gory and dominating kind of edgy revenge plot

Warning! The following description has been rated H for Honest:

Behold, Mr. and Mrs. Edge. Ostracized by the world, they shall rage on everything that moves in the MOST. EDGY. WAY. POSSIBLE: torture and manic-laugh, until it is done.

A love story so edgy they were practically one dimensional.

Starring:
★ Mr. the-world-treats-me-like-garbage-so-I-shall-exact-my-revenge-on-them #16468389466393
★ Mrs. its-perfectly-fine-to-partner-with-this-totally-suspicious-guy-I-just-met-which-surely-absolutely-most-definitely-won’t-betray-me-sometime-in-the-future consenting-slave bunny girl.
★ “DEUS VULT”
★ Lots and lots of "They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But we. We will be worse."

“We live in a society” light-novel adaptation

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that for once it's a edgy revenge manga that doesn't involve rape. Also it seems like the romance is completely consensual and not that sex slaves bs I keep seeing. Sure it's trash but it's not disgusting trash at latest.

Aggregator gang
"Ugh! The Rising of the Shield Hero is so edgy! The MC is trash and overly evil and-"

Nidome no Yuusha: "You've seen nothing."

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, the pacing the the manga just drops. 3 chapters (11 chapters in) is dedicated to a dragged out non-interesting flashback.

This manga reminds me of 2 different series but wayyy edgier and was clearly made from someone who was an amateur. Hope the story will improve later including the art and hope its find an unique twist

This manga enjoys the idea of torture, but isn't willing to go past the imagery of the "Kill Kill Kill!" mentality from the first couple of chapters. It's saddening really.

Users who are viewing this thread