Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen! - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure her sister would have lived a good life if she didn't mess someone who can literally solve the country's and world's problems....

Supporter
There’s definitely something weird going on here. That’s true, pure hatred right there

The knight last chapter also seemed to imply that they weren’t actually sisters. Was she replaced? Is this some kinda Jekyll and Hyde situation where the MC actually has an evil side?

I’m more focused on how well the fire “demon” was formed. Wonder if anger is necessary for fire mages in this world

Dex-chan lover
"if something like this happens again"

bro.. it was attempted murder and required two strong dudes to save her, maybe report it? lmao

Dex-chan lover
Kind of want MC to make some monstrous plant seeds and use them to go full Yoko Kurama on her shitty family.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo they are giving the child a chance to correct her ways without permanently destroying her future.

Dex-chan lover
This is why if you’re gonna raise a spoiled brat then you at least teach them how to go about carrying out “business”

I need to know the backstory behind Chelsea...I'm pretty sure she's going to be the descendant of someone important, and not that trash's twin sister. Really hope Chelsea learns to defend herself

Fed-Kun's army
Not immediately reporting attempted murder can't possibly backfire or have any possible negative consequences.

Edit: thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
With her sister being that powerful, I'm wondering what the limit is on her seed-generation ability. Like if it has to be somewhat reasonably a plant she's heard of, or if she can just make up something like "this is a fakeplant seed, when you eat this seed you gain advanced magic abilities", kind of like the war criminal potion girl manga.

Dex-chan lover
.....the bitch legit tried to kill her in the middle of a fucking class and she only gets a warning?!?

nani the fuck?!

girl needs to be immediately put in solitary isolation and disciplined, she's a menace and a danger to society.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to be extreme...but that was clearly done with the intent to kill and they're just letting the little shit off?

Fuck that. Kill it before it spawns more shitstains.

Users who are viewing this thread