Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen!

Double-page supporter
Does anyone know the web address for the WN? I wouldnt mind reading it even if I have to use Google Translate.

Dex-chan lover
@hullmat
WN link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6654fn/

If you are interested, J-Novel Club just started officially translating the LNs.
https://j-novel.club/c/i-ll-never-set-foot-in-that-house-again-volume-1-part-1

Dex-chan lover
How is her skill good? She can create seed [ plant seed you dirty minded devil >:c ]but that's it, im interested with how the author going to make the seed creation skill even remotely useful without being a super ass pull, like creating a seed that grow golem or some other bs

@DarkielM your asking if there is romance dunno if they do time skips or not but currently FMC is 12yrs I mean this does have shoujo in it which usually has romance in it but I don't think. We are gonna see romance any time soon xD .and it does have romance tag too btw I think that answers the question.

@MRain
The seed cultivate skill already has a lot of potential since it's limited to her imagination and mana. She created the seed of an ancient tree that you saw.

If she wanted to, she could potentially create a seed that sprouts a tree of destruction rather than one of salvation, so that's why it's now important to give her growth and make her happy.

Even if we ignore the wider use, her skill is super practical. She could make seeds of plants that won't wither so easily and weather resistance, for example. Maybe a plant that would become a great medicine. Fruits that are aren't lacking nutrients that one bite could be a meal and last for months, replacing army food.

All of it is dependent on her imagination and magic, so it's a really good skill.

Please don't be fooled by the first few chapters it quite good not the greatest but definitely worth your time

I thought that her powers would be only allowed if she ate or saw the palant personally but considering that she can create a seed with only few descriptions then that's a good power need a lot of guards though......

I can already feel that she is not the real daughter maybe she was kidnap and enslave because of her power or maybe she's a royalty🤔🤔🤔

@Cathycat24 yep seems the twist. She don't have similarity with her "mother and twins", is mistreated , without any fiber of mother instinct .

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku2 Yup that's what im talking about the asspull thing, the author just created a plant that match the scenario for the problem it's feel very cheap, like oh there is a hunger problem, UwU what this there is a fruit that somehow can grow infinite fruit and never wither welp problemo solved, rather than feeling that her power grow with her "imagination" im just going to feel that "isn't seed in that world just overly broken?".

@Jercov- yup something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
This is too on the nose with its premise and has little depth to it. Unless the authors somehow learns to show us more rather than tell us and to stop using so much expository language this is just going to be another generic novel.

only way to repay such a family is to ruin them and then kill them
why? certain people shouldnt be in this world and while im not to sure on the specifics i believe that human that cant help themseoves and misstreat even their own children are included in that

buy guess what doesnt have the right tags and its over the top acting combined with more tropes, stereotypes and cinderella than i can count
so no dice she will tease her former family a bit and then quit her revenge just like all the others

So far it's... A bit self inserty. And none of the characters feel real - Tristano (the overtly enthusiastic researcher dude with lightish short hair) feels like a psychopath who feels that he has to exaggerate everything he does to fit into human society.

It's practically the shoujo equivalent of "I reincarnated into a world where I'm instantly awesome and powerful and where everything just works out for me!"

I mean, I'll read it a but longer because I don't dislike trash, but has to at least be decent trash

Aggregator gang
Unless its building itself up for some twists or developments it falls into an impossibly generic hole.

Everything is on the nose and there is 0 subtlety about the characters, the trails and villains. Things appear for the sake of being solved and everything good is very star studded.

Its likely fine for very young girls as well as people looking for a very light read but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone

From the random chapter I read
She is not Margaret's twin sister. But, actually she is her half sister. Their age is only two days different. The mother and daughters doesn't know about this.

Chelsea is from the first wife(?), and her 'mother' is like concubine or something, and after the death of first wife, she become main wife. When the 'mother' gave birth, she is told that she have twins, but actually it is a lie from father(?). So, father actually lied to not only mother and daughters, but he lied to some government (forgot the name, it is like the one who files the population something.. consensus or another?? sorry english is not my native). There is a collaborator to make the lie as 'truth', as father position is not high.

Later, Chelsea get adopted to her real mother family.

Maybe, the abuse because the mother doesn't really feel that Chelsea is her daughter (even if she got told that she is) and with how different Chelsea with her and Margaret, she unconsciously alienated Chelsea.

And about the status thing is really tricky, and it is confused me. Basically, if people believe in one thing as fact, it will noted to status. that's why they really believe that Chelsea's relationship status is as Margaret's twin.

And how they know Chelsea is actually half-sister to Margaret?
It is because the black haired one (Glen) has a skill to see the true status (even the hidden one), but that skill is not the skill he can easily use. So when ppl around Chelsea really suspect her identity (especially with how rotten she get treated), he used the skill to see the truth

eeeh as of now it just seems so incredibly generic with the most bland and flat characters. antagonists have no depth and everyone else are basically just caricatures.
Also if you think about it basically if the MC didn't have her cheat powers, the male lead wouldve prob just fucking left her there and ignored the child abuse since I dont see em doing jack shit about it.

It's clearly going for a "fairy tale" aesthetic it, like it or hate it it is what it is. That said I wish it was a bit more internally consistent. She clearly just tried to kill her sister and didnt even get told off for it? It makes all the adult characters look like morons.

the author ignores his/her own rules and world building

its a supposed monarchy with a high importance on nobility rank yet the daughter of a baron which is the 3rd lowest rank can run free and insult and assault whoever she wishes especially those of the same and higher rank than her parents
just a reminder on monarchy :
nobility children that arent of age are considered under the protection and of the authority of the nobility rank of their parents meaning they are not actual nobles in those cases the parents could either take on the crime themselves or let the child fend for themselves in which case they were considered to be "not nobles"
in case someone committed crimes against children of nobility those were considered "crimes against nobles"
just launching a "attack" in the general vicinity of a royal is a capital-crime that was regulary punished with execution yet that spoiled sister did much more than that in the presence of one.
that fireball were 4 "highcrimes" in one move any of which is worthy of execution

but oh well even in the original novel the author blatantly ignored the influence of the nobility rank and its importance( which the author him/herself introduced) on the crime and subsequent punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread