Niehime to Kemono no Ou - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

This chapter was very well done. You did a great job scanlating this!

Now, please excuse me as I break a table over that DAMN CLIFFHANGER

Group Leader
@toratsubasa
Thank you for the kind comment!
...And yeah, it is a bit of a mean cliffhanger. I'm working on chapter 37 right now.
At least Saliphie made a super adorable face this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Things will heat up after this arc.
Moira_ You did good. Hope we wont need a new group to take over any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit out of the loop, what happened to MissMystery and the other translator?

Group Leader
@Amer
MissMystery, from my understanding, has dropped the series. (Or was planning to shortly.) Admittedly, I did not ask them directly, but two other people confirmed that was what they heard from them in the dropped manga wishlist thread.

Dex-chan lover
@Amer

Miss Mystery group wanted to focus on other projects. So they asked me to find a new group. Thus Moira_ group asked if they could take over.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing us another (super adorable) chapter, it was scanlated very nicely too! Really though, the cliffhanger, why??

Dex-chan lover
I fricking love this manga. How could anyone want this to be dropped?

Thxs for the translation, Momi_scans. And thxs for the upload, Moira_.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix It could be a matter of being a pain to redraw, or the author might use language with a meaning that's difficult to convey properly in other languages.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks to Moira_ for bringing us this chapter!

And what a chapter! I, for one, love it when the series explores the realities of the court. In this case, the elephant in the room that nobody mentioned until now: if she's going to be the queen, she'll be expected to give birth to the next hair of the royal bloodline (that blush 😁). And since His Majesty already has some problematic human blood in his veins, what will happen if we add more?

That "stronger blood wins" explanation seems quite convenient, but I can't help but notice that expressions like "normally" and "there are cases" where the child is half and half leave room for speculation.

Dex-chan lover
@Moira_

Thank you for scanlating this. I didn't know about it until your version appeared and I binged it all in just a few hours. Please continue this project, this manga makes me cry warm, manly tears.

Users who are viewing this thread