Niehime to Kemono no Ou - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
PREACH, BENNU!

Though I'm wondering why he's so weak against snakes...

Dex-chan lover
That is one badass hyena. As for the "did it to get her killed" theory, it's pretty ridiculous--I mean, duh, if he wanted her killed all he would have had to do was kill the snakes a little slower. Seems like there's a bit of prejudice against the hyena clan, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Landy's plan was to deliberately put the queen in a perilous situation so he could save her and prove his worth. I doubt he was trying to kill her, seeing as his entire motivation is to gain a higher rank by becoming the queen's guard. Killing her would pretty much send him right back where he started, which, judging from the treatment he gets from other beastman races, is pretty low on the social ladder.

Dex-chan lover
pretty much what Vmpslushie said. Sali is completely aware of it too.

I choose to believe that Land’s name is pronounced in Japanese as Lando (Calrissian).

Low-key expecting to see “Surprise! Land is a girl” in a few chapters, since spotted hyenas are aggressively matriarchal.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking he did it also to test Sali and see what she does in a harsh situation.

Dex-chan lover
REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS KIDNAPPED/RAN AWAY!!!! That's the little kid she saved??? :D Right? Right?
Maybe that kids older brother. Which chapter has it been?

He definitely wanted to test, if she is that benevolent as the stories make her/what he saw, when she saved him.

"Things will get a giant pain in the fuckin' ass?"
Yepp, that's why I love this story. It's so fuckin' wholesome.

Group Leader
@ApolloX1209 Tosdo is best waifu ever. My only regret is that I can't replace my Rem boob mouse pad with a Tosdo stomach mouse pad. :'(

...Yes, this is possibly the most degenerate thing I have ever said.

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry, but it's kinda hard to take Land seriously with the semi-permeant "mlem" he's got going there.

Users who are viewing this thread