Niehime to Kemono no Ou - Vol. 9 Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
He probably became aware of her feelings and felt it couldn't work because of [insert dramatic reason here]. Typical suspects would be social differences (she is a princess, after all), feeling unworthy or fear of losing focus on his job when the king is still in a vulnerable position.

Dex-chan lover
@Misticsan Maybe the captain's worried if he dies in the line of duty while in a relationship with Saliphie, he'll leave her even more heartbroken. The "pushing others away to protect them" method.

could also be something about his background/childhood. We already got the King's and Anubis's backstory, it's about time to get his

It implies by the translation that he can defend himself but she cannot, so he gave his protection. He values her more than his life but his military manner shows a different stance.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, we're finally getting some development for Ammit as well! I really hope things get resolved, she's such a sweetie =w=
Thank you for the chapters!

M3Vyi2V

she concentrate

Dex-chan lover
>You're making a face like Anubis
haaaaaahaha

I'm thinking the Captain is about to do something Highly Inadvised

@charkan whoaaaa I didn’t notice it that way. If that’s why he said it like that, my heart would cry crocodile tears. Dude needs to cherish himself as well.

Hopefully Amit’s ship sail. Our princess literally have been waiting for ages! Give her the HE she deserves!

P.S is no one gonna talk about Tetra’s warning to Sali? Cuz man, I was surprised when she warned Sali about Anubis. I totally thought she fell for him but thank god no. I mean, Altho we already got Anubis’ backstory I still find him sketchy

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! You stupid soldier! Just accept the amulet and say "You have my gratitude!".

BBBBUUUUTTTT NNNNOOOOO! He had to hurt one crocodile's heart. Needs to realize that he's not a tool.

Users who are viewing this thread