Niehime to Kemono no Ou

Group Leader
To be honest, this is something that a proofreader can fix easily enough.
Just try to find a person who could correct your grammar and you'll be set.

As a request though, please don't use "oo-sama" instead of the king...

I searched all over google to find you guys so I could comment and tell you to keep going! You guys do folks a huge service by translating this and I hugely appreciate it, please keep doing what you're doing and know people love your work. ❤️❤️❤️

Compared to some I've read this is far from being a bad translation. I'll add my vote please keep it up! Love the story and looking forward to future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Just one more vote in the "thanks for translating this and I hope you'll continue if you want to" column here. Appreciate everybody involved in helping to bring this over.

Fed-Kun's army
Enjoyable but sometimes it can be obnoxious how characters act. Such as Anubis.

im gonna say im realy not fond of these kind of mangas but without noticing it i kept on reading this, realy good one this is

Supporter
I've really been enjoying this, but I just hit the part where the translator changed, and the decrease in dialogue quality has been... noticable.
Edit: as it goes on, it gets better, but the phrasing of a lot of things still isn't really natural.

Dex-chan lover
Wiki page is up and going for anyone who wants to read and maybe become editors.
https://sacrificial-princess-and-the-king-of-beasts.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrificial_Princess_and_the_King_of_Beasts_Wiki

Group Leader
Due to illness reasons on my part, we are currently on an indefinite hiatus for this series. If any other groups would like to pick it up, you don't need to message me. Please go right ahead.

-Momi-scans

Man, I have the worst luck with this stuff. Every time I REALLY love a story, it goes on hiatus. I feel for the person who was doing this, I hope you get better soon, but I REALLY hope someone picks this up. Does anyone happen to know how the books correlate to where we left off in the story here? I’m fine with buying them, but what’s on amazon so far seems to be where we are here judging by the description, so I’d rather not buy what I’ve already read unless I know the series will be continued wirh the “official” translation. Man, I’m bummed. Also, just for the record, I usually don’t gush about a character’s hotness (I’m a grown up, so I usually look for more in a story than that, LOL) but DAMN I need to see more of that guy in his human form. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread