Niehime to Kemono no Ou

Aggregator gang
The pages are out of order in chapter 4, near the end. It's pretty obvious, once you look at it. Is there anyone who can fix that?

Dex-chan lover
@celestynn Maybe it's for Salaphie's backstory?

Though the real tragedy is that you will never cuddle up with Leonheart's squishy paws and fluffy tail.

@celestynn It technically deserves the "tragedy" tag for the backstory of all characters besides the main ones. You could count Saliphie's past as tragic too.

Group Leader
You know how, in shoujo manga, the most stereotypical thing is for the female MC to be plain-looking and unassuming?

For some reason, as I'm reading this manga, whenever Saliphie appears all I can think is "My God, what a woman!".

That translation was pretty awful, it's like it wasn't proofread at all. If the group's lost their proofreader, I can do it.

Nooo don't drop it. Don't listen to a few whiney idiots trying to ruin things for everyone else.

Suu

please, don't drop this cute story <3
Thank you so mich for the hard work !

Hope y'all decide to continue on this. Sorry that people are ragging on you for doing what is basically volunteer work. Whatever you decide to no hard feelings and hope you have a nice day regardless.

Group Leader
The translation might not be perfect but the most important thing for me is if it's readable and understandable.

I have read manga scanslated by teams with horrible translations before and this is not one of them for sure. Hope you guys continue the good works, there are tons of fans as well alongside the haters.

The typesetter is great too. I like the fonts. Some teams used font that's hard to read.

---

As for the comment about the manga, I'm pretty curious how they gonna solve this. Sure hope Leo has one of those furry costume available in case this kinda event happens lol.

I really really hope this isn't dropped.
It's readable, understandable, the font and type setting are good. Thank you for your hard work!!

Please don't drop it! Please please please! I'm sorry if a few people don't like your work, but I thought that it was well done. Text makes sense and is easy to read, grammar looked good, and only noticed one or two oddly duplicated words. I've seen some sloppy and/or bad translations, and your work is leaps and bounds better than that. Just keep doing what you are doing and I'll love you forever :)

Fed-Kun's army
skimmed on the first chapter and its a little too shoujo so nah, seems like a good story though

Please don't drop it! Ignore the bad comments you're doing great!

I think you have been improving and while the scanlation is not perfect it's easy to understand and I'm really really happy to be able to read more!
I had thought this was another story that I would never finish reading since it was abandoned for a really long time, I kept looking out for it but no one seemed willing to translate it eventhough it's a great manga.
When I saw you were doing this I has beyond happy!
I hope you continue this and if I can help as a proof reader I will gladly do so :)

Don't drop at all, not sure why people are complaining! What you are doing is great and people should be grateful for your awesome work!! Otherwise, we would not be able to enjoy this treat of a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread