Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - A World Better Off Uknown

Fed-Kun's army
Ahahah Lmao I think her talent for creating and drawing BL inanimate objects is a talent all in itself😂😂 Cough I wouldn't mind reading Matsukoma×Teacher lol, I mean Teach is right in his strike zone right?
Thanks for the chapter~♡

Contributor
Hm... Well, that's a talent itself. Not only did she find a possible pairing between freaking glasses and a cash register, but she didn't even bother to make them into gijinka or anything. That's some skill there. Also, kudos for making them reversible. That's way too rare in BL.

What the hell is a truck doing. It's 4am. It actually ran onto the sidewalk. Matsukoma almost became a light novel protag... scary... But if he builds a harem of middle aged men, I would consider it. Just imagine. An experienced older mage who spent years consulting other adventuring parties. A father whose children just left home, so he wants to fulfill his childhood dreams of becoming a warrior. A priest who finds himself doing less and less in the decades he's been in the church, so he decides to travel the world to spread blessings. All of them old men who dote on Matsukoma...... Actually, that sounds like a nice fantasy, I'd like to read this.

Dex-chan lover
I would probably also do the "eat along the way" route of visiting a sacred place

Aggregator gang
I like how his response to the RPF of the actor is "actually I like this kind of thing" and he seems pretty enthusiastic at first to the idea that she made a doujin about him as well.

Not even Shinpachi got a doujin like this. Lucky you ★
*gasp* What if Kuroki and Watari do a collab?

The last page got too real for me because in HS I had friends who would make BL out of stationary supplies on our desk lmaoo

This chapter was ott in the best way, thank you for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
You're telling me Matsukoma has an actual old man love interest now??? Sensei X Matsukoma endgame plx

The convenience store origin story was so unexpected.
Wasn't even on Wikipedia.
7-11-first-convenience-stor.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread