Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita

Dex-chan lover
Since I work in a service industry, I gotta say I can relate with Nii...

We all hate rude and over-entitled customers, repetitive tasks, inane management and minuscule wages. Sadly, it's the only kinda work you can get around our parts.

Group Leader
Hey, guys. If any of you are looking for download links of Nietzsche-sensei, it might take a while, but I'll try to post the download links of chapter 15 and 16 later on our website (I'll comment here as soon as they're uploaded). As for the earlier chapters, they might take some time since I'm planning on redoing chapters 1-6.5. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Hengao

Double-page supporter
"Customer are gods"
*ignore customers, blame them for people's mistakes, forget them when life is going good and deny their existance*

Dex-chan lover
When an angry customer screams at Tomoharu, "Customers are gods!," he replies, "God is dead."

Amusing reference to Nietzsche, but I feel like nowadays someone would sue your ass for that sounding like a "death threat." Y'know? That aside, I will take a look at this.

Group Leader
UPDATE: Download links now available on Google Drive – which you can access via our website. If there are broken links or rar/zip, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks.

Contributor
I just found about about this while looking at the raws, but I think they released an English version for... people in Japan who want to learn English from manga? I can't be 100% sure, but it seems to be the case. An interesting way to go about doing that, though I wouldn't say that this is the best choice for the job. But take a look if it interests you!

https://bookwalker.jp/de2a6fdd80-f1b7-476a-8b25-3098c986c9f5/#

I get that this is probably just an extra version that they probably did for fun or for a promotion, and I get that it's like this because of that, but this makes me feel grateful for scanlation groups' typesetting skills and translation interpretations. Dialogue really does not sound human when translated literally. I'm probably going to buy it anyways, cause hey maybe it will help me learn Japanese

reddit-tier, couldn't go past chapter one. Fedora tipping on every page. What is this fag's problem.

Fed-Kun's army
This one, and Uramichi Oniisan are some of my favourite Slice of life Comedies. Wish there was a ton of chapters in both, but i guess good writing takes time.

One of the most savage attacks on human life that I've ever borne witness to occurred in chapter 6. I was wheezing with laughter, had to wipe the tears out of my eyes, and blow my nose afterward. 10/10 favorited and followed

wait this one targeted for josei? adult woman? this one kinda fit seinen for me

Users who are viewing this thread