Nigasanai yo? Fukuroji-kun - Ch. 3.1 - I remembered

Dex-chan lover
What is actually going to happen between too. Everything set for them to have sex...we just need to know both their backstory and then what

Dex-chan lover
So the boys are a mix of jealous and scared that he (by rumors) banged the Yankee girl, and the girls are uhhh... Idk?"enemy of women" sounds like they think he assaulted her, but if they thought she was assaulted they wouldn't be scared too.

And trust me, boy. Having one really good friend is better than a bunch of acquaintances you lose contact with after you graduate. She's a fixer upper but she seems to be a keeper.

Tsubaki looks good with glasses. Now she just needs to get the right prescription.
Seriously. How is clear vision making you throw up?

If it's some trauma, contacts work as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anytime you get a new prescription, the glasses will make you nauseous for a little while in my experience. That said, it's always a relatively minor unless it's a majors prescription switch, and you get used to it within a day or two anyway.
So basically she just needs to spend a weekend getting used to wearing glasses.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not going to hold ya, if this happened to me I’d have half a mind to think this is some kind of ploy or trap to extort me cuz this girl is doing the absolute most for a dude she met like a week ago.

Dex-chan lover
I'm on my last leg for suspension of disbelief... Everything in this title is just...
I'll probably give it another chapter or two, but the teaser doesn't really get my hope up tho...

Supporter
Hmm, can't wear glasses because it makes you sick?

Like others, the worst effect when wearing a new prescription is feeling a little bit nauseous wearing it for a day but will be fine after that...

What that said, I dunno how he is going to improve his shattered reputation.

Dex-chan lover
So the boys are a mix of jealous and scared that he (by rumors) banged the Yankee girl, and the girls are uhhh... Idk?"enemy of women" sounds like they think he assaulted her, but if they thought she was assaulted they wouldn't be scared too.

And trust me, boy. Having one really good friend is better than a bunch of acquaintances you lose contact with after you graduate. She's a fixer upper but she seems to be a keeper.

Seriously. How is clear vision making you throw up?

If it's some trauma, contacts work as well.

Depends on the prescription of the glasses. the few times i had to update my glasses' prescription, I would get sick and dizzy. Not to the point where I'm throwing up like this girl (just getting used to it)

Users who are viewing this thread