Nigasanai yo? Fukuroji-kun - Ch. 2.2 - We finally meet...

Dex-chan lover
They put just enough in chapter 1 and this chapter where both of them could have some dramatic backstories but the author is too itchy and just wants to make fun p_rn 😋

Dex-chan lover
Well that was quite the ending, I doubt that school nurse will ever forget what she just saw lol.

Thanks for the translation KappaBeast

Contributor
Hopefully ya guys reupload the pages with uncensored version 🙏

assuming there is

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I would be so embarrassed coming back to school after getting caught having sex.
Getting caught not even having sex smh. If I'm being suspended, I better have something to actually talk about.

What's REALLY bad is apparently he was falsely accused of sexual assault at his previous school, going from the flashbacks. He already has a file
well that's sad, kinda missed those details while trying to piece together what's up with the FMC. I guess the "wimpy MC" has a legitimate reason to be afraid this time. Pretty sure this suspension + rumors that will spread won't help either.

All because bro confessed on a dare to the wrong person.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully ya guys reupload the pages with uncensored version 🙏

assuming there is
Probably not yet. It will probably be a volume release, and we seem to be keeping updated with the raw releases.

Dex-chan lover
Getting caught not even having sex smh. If I'm being suspended, I better have something to actually talk about.

well that's sad, kinda missed those details while trying to piece together what's up with the FMC. I guess the "wimpy MC" has a legitimate reason to be afraid this time. Pretty sure this suspension + rumors that will spread won't help either.

All because bro confessed on a dare to the wrong person.
Nah, he confessed to an unintended person but we all know in the end it was the right person.

Users who are viewing this thread