Night Bound ◆ Aubade

So first chapter, intriguing with a lot of fanservice. After that a lot of WTF! Did I just read with fanservice

Fed-Kun's army
wow its like hentai with plot... but I only care about the fanservice tbh XD

I am reading this for the tits and bondage, because even when the storytelling makes sense it isn't at all good.

Ha ! i just remembered why i didnt go past the second chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? I'm so confused, that vampire shit is so out of left field.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not gonna read it because the story seems like shit, but...

Ass

Power Uploader
We have now completed the scanlation of all 3 volumes and all chapters uploaded here. We will try to do individual chapters as they come out but depends on the 'demand' for this manga...

RAN's artwork is amazing, the story is a bit over the top, but that's not unusual for this type of manga and I'm sure there are more surprises in the chapters ahead!

What can I say? Both the plot and the ecchi scenes are quite forced. Neither the protagonist nor the heroines are well developed. On a scale of one to ten, I would give it three.

From what I see, some people say the plot was not good. For me honestly after reading it, I think its not bad to follow this story which still have romance and MC have good will to protect her childhood friend. Plus it has bondage fanservice that I like which not related with gore, rape, or hardcore BDSM like some of hentai manga. Till now I still continue read raw version which reach to chapter 19.

Thanks for the translations. It's not often that this type of manga gets support, so I'd appreciate if you kept up with it. The art and "plot" are top tier.

Power Uploader
We did a renumbering of the Chapters, as with the extras it was getting out of hand... so this manga has now a bit of wrestling fun... I wander what's next! 🤣

"A Harem × Vampire × Bondage × Love × Comedy manga that everyone will enjoy reading!" with an avrage rating of 6 ... lol

Power Uploader
As the 4th Volume is not yet announced we'll be adding some chapters from the magazine it is serialized...

Users who are viewing this thread