Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Invasion of Qua-Toyne

4 short chapters in an we already have the worlds most generic and universally hated villain ever, i swear they only have crap like this for shock value so people will take notice.

Dex-chan lover
Censorship is like telling someone they can’t eat a steak because a baby can’t swallow it.

That aside, how edgy. Just the kind of thing that results in a one-sided, prelude to dominance.

@elfalas No, all the pages are here, they just censored page 17.
(the raw https://lhscan.net/read-nihonkoku-shoukan-raw-chapter-4.html )

Whoa .... i think my stomache had enough.

Poor kitty girl ... now i want to flail that fucker and salt his flesh ... after peeling of his skin.
How dare he kills of the cute demihumans!!

Dex-chan lover
@Vykos hmmm probably...

@Robbini that is probably the number one reason aside from being "part" of japan territory...

@Serelanordir i was expecting them in this chapter... either they are late or they are hesitating to make the shot...

Dex-chan lover
The poor grammar made me doubt the accuracy of the translation, but the censorship was the final nail in the coffin.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's just disgusting. And with that I mean the TS censoring some nipples he didn't like (while leaving other nipples untouched, hello page 22) - not the content of the chapter itself which was a sugar-coated version of what many medieval armies did during wars. I want to type out my entire opinion on that random censorship out of the blue but I know it would break every sub-part of rule 5.1 so I won't do it.

Dex-chan lover
This is a good chapter. This actually show the harsh realities that occurred in the Middle Ages. We can't ignore that, and it's amazing that this manga puts into light such drama!

By remembering the harshest parts of history, we, in the present, are able to evolve into a better civilization.

If we continue to censor this, then we'd probably have more serial killers who don't realize the gravity of their act to other people because this actually helps with them becoming a more empathetic individual.

Users who are viewing this thread