Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Invasion of Qua-Toyne

Dex-chan lover
@EaterOfBooks You show up in your magical sailing fortress, with the full climate control, that moves without sails or any obvious moving parts, and then you gotta make an appointment to see the Foreign Affairs rep, usually within the next week. By the time the Japanese delegation get in to see someone, all the descriptions of the metal island that dropped them off, have been reduced to the ramblings of drunken sailors, or have exposed the drug abuses of executives. So you only have their words to go on, and maybe the fancy paper brochures they give you.

Dex-chan lover
That's unexpected.
That explains the sexual
violence tag on front.

Aggregator gang
@CountryMage

Or you just show up to the meeting and flick your lighter, or click on your pocket flashlight, or maybe call in a jet flyby over their country during the meeting (after getting permission, of course). Perhaps even just use a ballpoint pen. There are so many ways to show that they're ridiculously ahead it's not even funny.

At any rate, it shows they aren't backwards island barbarians.

Dex-chan lover
@EaterOfBooks this world is ridiculously huge, and this country is tiny, they aren't going to be flying their jets around the Capital's airspace, without a very good reason. Remember that all of Japan was transported, they still have all their anti-military bureaucrats, and things like flashlights, lighters, and watches (not japan made) are already for sale by some merchants, so that's not too strange.

Dex-chan lover
...shit. o-okay that's graphic as fuck. like...shiiit.
BefwVaW.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
So, Kingdom of Louria and Louria Kingdom are fighting?
Page 7 anyone?
I don't know what, Chief, but something's fishy

Page 23: Someone forgot their sword, lol.

on one hand I dont like translators censoring but on the other hand I'm grateful it's being translated.

Aggregator gang
is the author of this really going to pretend like the rape of nanking never happened?!

Group Leader
The one page that was censored for no reason other than b/c TL wanted to. Here it is:

NSFW - Open at your own discretion.

oR5uJMO.jpg

i search for sexual violence and gore and get this tame thing, and then it's censored further by the translator
triggered by nipples? not sure if that page was a sarcastic joke 🤪

Dex-chan lover
S6.jpg

Is this Vladimir Putin and Alexander The Great's abomination of a child?

@GrimGriefer

Can't let that one panel through? :<

Double-page supporter
holly! I know that anything is a dildo if you're brave enough but... thats too sharp :I

Dex-chan lover
Ok, well this was bound to happen in a medieval war
And I'm sure if it were us making the decision making we would have annihilated that nation immediately.
But this world has no social media to be able to learn of such atrocities at the moment, and are word of mouth at best.
I doubt the top brass of any nation would give full hearted support without evidence unfortunately for us.

but given the circumstances of this manga as a fantasy world,
I can imagine Japan sending out some sort of foreign type legion to investigate (most likely also for learning more about the planet - with the extra aim of supporting the current nation, but that would probably be as a side quest imo)

I hate when translators censor shit, do what ur supposed to and translate ur not the author.

Users who are viewing this thread