Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Support Attack

Seeing Rockets make me go

РАСЦВЕТАЛИ ЯБЛОНИ И ГРУШИ
ПОПЛЫЛИ ТУМАНЫ НАД РЕКОЙ
ВЫХОДИЛА НА БЕРЕГ КАТЮША
НА ВЫСОКИЙ БЕРЕГ НА КРУТОЙ

I would think they would be saving all their explosive munitions and just using small firearms instead. Oil means they can produce napalm but doesn't real Japan import almost everything?

Dex-chan lover
the enemy general doesn't seem to be that stupid, he's not seeking glory or anything like that hes just forced to do this or els his family will be killed so you would think that he would be able to figure out that fighting the same people who managed ot take on 200+ wyverns and 4000 ships with only 8 ships and sustained 0 casualties would be a really bad idea...

Fed-Kun's army
@optiso the ammount of untapped resources in this world is so immeasurable and they can basically have claim to a VAST portion of it with a little scheming and not telling the truth.

Supporter
Japan is itself the OP Isekai-kun. I can’t wait for it go register at the guild and get a harem.

@optiso
"I would think they would be saving all their explosive munitions and just using small firearms instead. Oil means they can produce napalm but doesn't real Japan import almost everything?"

Japan is a country, with a country's resources. Munitions can always be made again. Everything the JSDF uses is made in Japan, from the bullets to the rifles, to the tanks, missiles and fighter jets. Even nuclear weapons. The only reason they don't build nuclear weapons is because of treaty obligations. Only using small arms puts the soldiers using them in unnecessary danger. Soldiers are resources too. It's probably the hardest resource for the JSDF to replenish.

Japan imports a lot of things, like oil, but they don't need to rely on it as heavily as they do now. They just refuse to rely on nuclear power, which they do have the technology and infrastructure to build. They can be self-sufficient on food, if they ration. But people gotta live their lifestyle.

@Rhoninfire
"Myself, the power difference is so great that I can imagine a few thousand riot police with some tear gas would be able to take them on. Much less military ordinance."

They're trained and probably experienced soldiers on the other side. They might even be the soldiers that took Gim. Sure, they're only armed with swords, spears and bows, but they're wearing steel armor and have shields. They also have military discipline and a command structure. Your theoretical riot police would get slaughtered.

Dex-chan lover
So 20 chapters out, we'll start seeing Elven lolis with missing limbs????

🤕

@SlurpNoodle Just gonna note, expensive riot armor is pretty much completely safe against blades, and arrows. You'd have to have a bow-man with a few years of experience to even pose a real threat. Tear-gas would stop most of them, the more experienced might be able to still fight. I'm not sure about crossbows, and compound bows however.

@kurohanani No one uses Gunpowder or black powder for that matter since the mid-late 19th century. Chemical explosives (like TNT) and later plastic explosives are far more stable and easy to produce

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Mother Russia gets Isekai'd..

They'd probably own the entire Northern Continent in the matter of days.

@Meybi

Exactly, since mines aren't all that advanced yet, they can dig a few meters deep and already have access to most mineral resources for the whole year, and without competition! If they even try to conquer another nation and turn it into an agricultural and industrial area then they're set for life. Even have full control of the globe (unless it's actually the size of Jupiter)

Dex-chan lover
This is why I hope that modern war never happens in our lifetime in our world. To simply click a button and wipe out a city or more is such a terrible thought.

Cluster munition? Fuck yes!
It's Warcrime time.
Geneva Convention? More like Geneva Suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread