Nijiiro Days - Vol. 16 Ch. 57.3 - Mattsun and Mari

Group Leader
Thought we were done with this but nope. Thank you so much for translating this adorable chapter on (probably) the best couple!

Contributor
Finally! My fave couple, hilarious and awkward and just a bit cute as always lol. Thanks for the hard work! :D

God I'd love a spin-off volume of their relationship. They're so cute and enigmatic.

i've been waiting so long for this, thanks for your hard work!

i really wanna see them in uni and all uhhh

for real fav couple <3 rlly hope this is not the end wanna see some kobayakawa and hashiba love!! awesome manga, now that i finished gotta have some post-depressions... :(

Damn, these two are just so adorable together! Among the couples, I find their relationship the most enjoyable to read. I want more of them. Personally to me, Hashiba and Anna's romance was the most boring... Wish Mari and Mattsun were the center of the story instead.

This seems to be an unpopular opinion but I really hate how dishonest and disrespectful to almost everyone around her, like damn it doesn't at all feel likes she lives him one bit and she craps on everyone else's partner cuz she's way too clingy to her friends. Really damn annoying

Dex-chan lover
I really like them. It can sometimes be annoying how she acts. But I really like how devoted he is. And it's funny how he always wants to do lewd things, but she rejects him. I do think he's too perverted. But that's what makes it funny.

Users who are viewing this thread