Nike

D2

Hello, nice work. Any interest in picking up other dropped series? Asura said they weren't doing https://mangadex.org/title/55783/spirit-farmer anymore.

Thank you. I hope you would continue to TL the SFX too. Makes me wonder from where will you get your first infringement case, from Nike or the publishers? 😁

OMG, thank you you magnificent (wo)man. My soul got crushed when i saw reaper scans dropped fff-class and i nearly cried. Then i got this brilliant idea to check mangadex and lo and behold, an angel has answered my prayers! Really thank you, it means a lot.

I was really sad when reaper scans dropped FFF class trashero. And then you guys came in and dropped new episode I fucking love you Nike

Will you ever have a discord server

I just wanna say thank you for being better quality provider of Solo Levelling..
I missed SLS, Bored College Students quality but then u came and provide the needed quality.. thanks again..

Don't get me wrong, I also appreciate WDWeebtoons (but they kinda get worse nowadays, maybe lacking of members??), FlameScans also got nice quality but the translated sentences is weird (somewhat kinda confusing sometimes)..

Group Leader
idrc about solo leveling or memorize since it's not like i really like them that much, but thanks for tl'ing fff-class trashero

Users who are viewing this thread