Nikujo no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Weeping with a wolf and hamburger

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having erectile disfunction for years and being ultra conscious about your inability to have a boner and them some girls comes and eats meat and you get a raging hard-on...

I understand that poor man's struggle...

Dex-chan lover
I love women with hearty appetites. Just make sure you don't let yourself go in the process.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The guy was willing to get engaged to her, but couldn't handle the way she ate so he broke off the engagement? That... Doesn't seem very realistic
well, there's probably ppl who have turned down dates for less, if they've seen them eating messily like among high schoolers during lunch but for engagement is ridiculous, it's one thing if you're like at some high end restaurant with a 'client' but at a bbq place with your friends it'd be good to be relaxed, b/c with some dishes like ribs it's hard to eat it 'prim and proper'

and lol you'd think that guy would get the hint the first time after being turned down, comic relief aside i think if you pushed it too many times you'd get reported to hr or so other than a 'superior'/boss type pressuring you into a drinking party

Users who are viewing this thread