Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 12.1 - Life Threatening Bath

i could be wrong but I think she's the one who enters the room after the MC takes a dip in bath first as you can clearly see when the MC enters the bathroom, it's empty at first.
Actually, I think that's her head above the wing of the statue but the fact that he spoke out loud upon entering and she didn't say nothing, I feel like this is on her.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I think that's her head above the wing of the statue but the fact that he spoke out loud upon entering and she didn't say nothing, I feel like this is on her.
Oh yeah, I see it now after you pointed it out. And yeah, he really yelled out loud that he was the only one there when that really wasn't the case. I could understand her being surprised by his sudden entry to delay her reaction, but yeah, she was the one at fault for not speaking up before he barged in further, and she hid herself behind a statue to make her presence even less obvious, too, putting her even more at fault. Also, as the MC said, this was the 'guest' bathroom. With the woman being the daughter of a noble, she and her family must have a bath reserved for family members only, which must be just as nice, if not nicer than the guest bathroom. She's someplace where she isn't supposed to be, putting the blame on her even further.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I see it now after you pointed it out. And yeah, he really yelled out loud that he was the only one there when that really wasn't the case. I could understand her being surprised by his sudden entry to delay her reaction, but yeah, she was the one at fault for not speaking up before he barged in further, and she hid herself behind a statue to make her presence even less obvious, too, putting her even more at fault. Also, as the MC said, this was the 'guest' bathroom. With the woman being the daughter of a noble, she and her family must have a bath reserved for family members only, which must be just as nice, if not nicer than the guest bathroom. She's someplace where she isn't supposed to be, putting the blame on her even further.
Imagine a noble who makes a luxurious bath for guests but cannot afford to make a private bath for the family. Mc was right Chloe wasn't supposed to bathe in there in the first place, she's probably wanted some man to barge in.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine a noble who makes a luxurious bath for guests but cannot afford to make a private bath for the family. Mc was right Chloe wasn't supposed to bathe in there in the first place, she's probably wanted some man to barge in.
Guest bath or no, both baths belong to the family. If she decided that she wants to be alone with her thoughts after that match, and not even have family around, then she can definitely close the one bath her family wouldn't go to and relax knowing that only house servants would still enter a closed bath.

Dex-chan lover
Guest bath or no, both baths belong to the family. If she decided that she wants to be alone with her thoughts after that match, and not even have family around, then she can definitely close the one bath her family wouldn't go to and relax knowing that only house servants would still enter a closed bath.
If she doesn't even want to meet with family in the bath, then she could have waited until they were done? She seems like a warrior/swordsman first and a woman second, she could tough out the sweat and grime for an hour or two before keeping the family bath to herself.

If she couldn't even wait that long to use the guest bath instead, then patience really isn't ingrained in the knight family's training, as seen in everyone else's actions up to this point.

Dex-chan lover
If she couldn't even wait that long to use the guest bath instead, then patience really isn't ingrained in the knight family's training, as seen in everyone else's actions up to this point.
Have you seen anyone in this knight household, show the virtue of patience? The only things they care about are Strength and Justice, but also reputation, since they have a name to uphold.

Dex-chan lover
Have you seen anyone in this knight household, show the virtue of patience? The only things they care about are Strength and Justice, but also reputation, since they have a name to uphold.
That's what I've been trying to say with patience, but I don't really know about their reputation. Strong knights, certainly, but what about everything outside of the battlefield? We haven't heard much about them in that regard yet, even as nobles.

Users who are viewing this thread