Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
This is way too realistic with how delusional some people are in real life.

Like sure this guy is clearly delusional but I've seen plenty of people irl just go on their merry way like this, even when they have a letter slapping them in the face about how much you fucked up.

OK BUT WHAT OF THE LADY HE STABBED?! surely if he was being held for murder that news would spread fast.. so did she make it out alive??? I've never wanted a throwaway side character to survive this much in a long time lol
So did he he murder the adventurers he attacked, or did they survive?

We also haven't seen how he was captured, have we? Bonus points if his former teammates hit him from behind and took him into custody.
The lady is "said" to have survived since right after he stabbed the girl, the girl's teammate slashed him hence the broken part of his armor at the end and probably lost consciousness at that part.

Dex-chan lover
:questionblob:did this idiot forgot that he left his party behind to die with monster bait?
why would they welcome him back, if they survived at all.

heck the guild probably terminated his adventure licence already.

Dex-chan lover
Chloe's skills would probably involve the need for multiple people at her party. that's why she is probably being kept in the castle as her base/castle defender. The more people or soldiers the more speedier she's become.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It looks like it's his time to get 'banished' - time for him to go to another LN/Manga

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA! I knew it the shit hero is saved by THE POWAH OF NOBLE AND MONEH :win: :facepalm:
I’m pretty sure but by the sound of his crime, the unlucky lady is dead. And I’m pretty sure that kind of caliber crime will spread FAST so its gonna be fun everyone reaction like guild receptionist, guild master, or random guy/girl adventurers, or even the unlucky lady partner:pepela::aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure it's said that the stabbed lady is alive. Dunno why everyone's confused.

Also, he's an idiot for thinking his teammates are going to take him in considering he literally left him for dead.

Double-page supporter
Is Chloe's unique skill something that bonds her to a territory, and if she leaves it she lose all of her capabilities/ some other kind of debuff/ dies?

Man, how self-deluded can that Leon guy be?

Fed-Kun's army
I wish this kind of manga would move on quicker from the "bad party". It's just annoying to waste so much time on their comeuppance instead of continuing the MC's story

Users who are viewing this thread