Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Bro this rich boy is dummer then a bag of bricks your teammate are either dead or fucking hate your guts for ditching them like wtf
Their probably alive for the sake of the scene for them to tell him off and part ways with him asap. If they're all dead or if there's 1 alive. Both would really drop the reality anvil on his stupid head. His crushed pride and spirit is coming around the corner and I'm pump to see it

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so following from my last comment in the last chapter, there's a rotation schedule in the guest bath, and it wasn't even the girls' turn, even more of her fault, but at least with her dad barging in (who pretty much stated the guest bath is the best one for him to use over the family's one in the castle, somehow), she realized her own fault then and there. Of course, with how harsh the father was, that she'd listen to his reason over MC's, but I'm curious to know what her skill is that's holding her back from becoming a knight.

I don't think he meant any ill will, just that he's looking out for her future like any parent who cares for their kid, and apparently it's bad enough that she can't even leave her own home.

Dex-chan lover
Come to his teammates' aid?
Be a shining hero?
will-ferrell.gif

Dex-chan lover
A lame skill? Into the harem you go. It probably has perfect synergy with the party abilities, as per theme of the story so far.
Am I the only one here who enjoys the exploits of this disgrace of a hero? I mean, he's not just doing evil things for the sake of being a douchebag antagonist, but more of a scatterbrained menace, like a nastier version of Mr. Bean/Mr. Magoo. What will he get himself into next?

Dex-chan lover
"Rich boy commits a crime, gets bailed out by his dad"? I thought I was supposed to be reading a fantasy series, not reality 😭
I think the fantasy is in the second half of the letter, where he tarnished the family name enough that he's been disowned, before his crimes went public.

Users who are viewing this thread