Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
I would say that the current strength of the ex-party has less to do with their actual combat level and more to do with their 'hubris', and the fact that they're so used to the buff that they just try to beat things down through sheer overpower rather than technique.
Nah, it's just poor writing. The author got lazy and went overboard in an attempt at revenge and comic relief. It just comes off as pathetically forced.

Dex-chan lover
:boomer:these hero party idiots can't even realized how weak they are...
it's almost kinda sad...

:huh: well, denial can only get them so far, i hope someone give them a good trashing soon so that they can get a reality check.
that is beyond weak.
it's like they were buff by the MC from day one.
but other mangas with the same plot were never that weak that they couldn't defeat a mob

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's just poor writing. The author got lazy and went overboard in an attempt at revenge and comic relief. It just comes off as pathetically forced.
that is beyond weak.
it's like they were buff by the MC from day one.
but other mangas with the same plot were never that weak that they couldn't defeat a mob
Agreed

Dex-chan lover
英雄, Eiyuu.

Storage is translated.
Thanks, knowing it's "eiyuu" makes me despise Leon more. I know you said it gets boring on their arc but I tend to enjoy seeing the former party eat shit and get their asses kicked than the main story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, knowing it's "eiyuu" makes me despise Leon more. I know you said it gets boring on their arc but I tend to enjoy seeing the former party eat shit and get their asses kicked than the main story.
I feel like it's tad bit lazy and unnecessary, well. I do agree on you prior, when they were protecting the wall and Ruck was still in the marriage drama shh it was better on their part, but the next two chapter that might change for u as it did for me

Dex-chan lover
Well, yeah, rising above the rest and burning your name in history are some of the defining characteristics of being a Hero. Maybe not in the incredibly diluted modern sense, but in the sense it was used for most of history, and often still is used today, he's mostly right, albeit in a simplified way for dramatic effect.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 6.1 when he was re-appraised, Ruck found out he actually acquired a skill two years called "Turtle's Blessing" that passively buffs the party based on how much skill holder is carrying. For a normal person, that skill's buff is negligibly small, but since Ruck's unique skill is "Luggage Carrier", with his significantly increased carry capacity, the buff was actually substantial. From chapter 1, Ruck said he's been in the part for two and a half years, so the party had been buffed by him for 80% of the time he's been with them.
Thank you. I kinda feel pity for the old party. They legit didn't know they were getting buffed.

Thank you. I kinda feel pity for the old party. They legit didn't know they were getting buffed.
They left Ruck deep down in the dungeon, expecting him to die from all the mobs. I cannot feel pity for them.

And it feels strange, that even a simple horned rabbit can block the sword strike. Like he fell from S rank to F rank. That's way too deep a fall to make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
Hello guys, as the translator of this story, here's a spoiler

The ex-party storyline is not ending yet, and it's not going to get better, it's the most boring shit I've ever read or translate

Though Ruck's storyline is getting better.
Damn man
Thanks gor your hard work and will to go through that

Dex-chan lover
They left Ruck deep down in the dungeon, expecting him to die from all the mobs. I cannot feel pity for them.

And it feels strange, that even a simple horned rabbit can block the sword strike. Like he fell from S rank to F rank. That's way too deep a fall to make any sense.
Pity, not sympathy. Or perhaps I use the word wrong? I think I might. In my circles pity was used to describe the "damn you got screwed" feeling. Which 100 percent can be accompanied by "and you deserve it".

Pity, not sympathy. Or perhaps I use the word wrong? I think I might. In my circles pity was used to describe the "damn you got screwed" feeling. Which 100 percent can be accompanied by "and you deserve it".
Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/pity
- a feeling of sadness or sympathy for someone else's unhappiness or difficult situation:
I don't feel sad for them, I don't feel sympathy for them. I just want them removed from the story. Be it by monsters or by guards.

Dex-chan lover
Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/pity
- a feeling of sadness or sympathy for someone else's unhappiness or difficult situation:
I don't feel sad for them, I don't feel sympathy for them. I just want them removed from the story. Be it by monsters or by guards.
Language evolves. And I've explained how it evolved around me. We aren't debating shit. Hell, we don't even disagree about what the outcome should be. Why you bringing Cambridge into this?

Users who are viewing this thread