Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu - Ch. 6

irr

this really did change in atmosphere with just a new chapter being added after that long dead period. now it's all somewhat gritty and rape-y after starting off so comical and relatively light-hearted, as well as contrasting the initial characters' softer and more moe looks with the sharp and jagged looks of these new characters.

@dokkotak if you are wondering why this chapter is full of mistakes and wrong grammars, we did a two translate on this one from Chinese to Eng and Jap to Eng. We first asked the Chinese to translate and since we only have the First 10 pages of the raws we look VERY hard to find the JP Raws and we ask our Japanese translator to translate that one . And our proofreader is super busy on that day and he even pushed himself to proofread that one.
Well we can just ask you guys to join the team and become the Translator and Proofreader of this series if you want.

Dex-chan lover
Super edgy and hardass new character. Must be trying for the coveted 14-year-old boy/dirty fujo demographic.

Dex-chan lover
Oooommyyyyyghaaaad!!!!
After years of waiting. You gave me hope. I never thought this will continue.and I alraedy loose hope about this.

Thank you verry much for translating this!!!! ToT.. I hope to see more chapters in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this change of tone made the previous group drop it, like, I love magic and I like the "mom" but now we have this dick guy who talks about rape or dressing and insulting and then on top of that this new sicko who wants to attack our protagonist... Like, what's the deal with that? I hope Nina comes and saves her and both of these new character are kept in this dark arc only.

But of course, what matter is that we can finally find out! and that's thanks to the new translation, thank you!

did he just say it’s her fault.... for dressing how’d she like....

Users who are viewing this thread