Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu - Ch. 9 - The Uproar of Puberty

Aggregator gang
Ok, that's it. I have finally realized that I'll have to re-read this from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now i get it: the witch is Female-Goku and the apprentice id Female-Gohan

Dex-chan lover
definitely she is't up to be a sorceress, unless she learn patience, she will fall.

Dex-chan lover
Now shit is about to start.

Im confused on the last part. Did she managed to hurt nina??? And is that nina's blood??

Also I think nina is somewhat similar to her in the past.

Thank you translators!!!

irr

feels like a page is missing early on, with the sudden "I'm not angry though?"

@irr apparently the raws is also like that . i'm kinda confused too
http://imgur.com/a/TyM30PC

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku @Sleepingair
Yes, she hurt Nina a little. No the arm didn't get blown off. You can see her arm is a little messy looking while she's crouching down to check on Iris. The sleeve looks kind of messed up, looks like there's some blood on the hand and exposed arm.

@iMyu @irr
Perhaps that exchange is about their previous interactions. Nina has a habit of making Iris "mad" with excessive use of her magic on weird things. So Nina is hesitating to use magic on the book cleaning and looking at Iris like she's the reason? I dunno. Kind of stretching it a bit to connect those.

Double-page supporter
So Iris clearly has issues and is borderline genius. Probably has some psychoses to balance that out though. If Iris is just like Nina, maybe there's a reason Nina lives on her own so far away from anyone else. It makes since for there to be issues with their personalities or mentality if their stupidly absurdly strong.

Users who are viewing this thread