Nine Peaks - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - Kanamori Souichi and Wagatsuma Daichi

Dex-chan lover
Kanamori was always a jerk, but he was surrounded by enough jerks to the point that he grew to outjerk the jerks, it is a vicious circle

But maybe they can be unjerked in high school... na it is too late

Dex-chan lover
Alright, if I got all this foreshadowing right, Gaku creates a revolutonary stuffed bell pepper hamburger that earns the first 5/5 out of Wagatsuma and his undying loyalty.

...or presumably they fight it out, who can say

Dex-chan lover
The 2 formed a codependence due to lack of friends, basically.
Wagatsuma has a lot to gain if he makes other actual friends, but Kanamori has everything to lose if Wagatsuma breaks out from this "friendship".
Now we just need Harumi and Kanamori's backstory :wooow:

I misread it at first. I thought they were in the orphanage together.

I know their relationship is pretty transactional but I actually think it is cute. Two kids who couldn't get along with anyone else.

Wait... are you telling me that Kanamori became a delinquent boss while literally having no ability to fight?
Literally remind me of Kohei Amagai, a leader of Senomon Tech High, from High & Low The Worst Cross X movie lol.

Dex-chan lover
Literally remind me of Kohei Amagai, a leader of Senomon Tech High, from High & Low The Worst Cross X movie lol.

Nah, man. Kohei is a serious threat because he's an Amagai Group heir, and he at least used to be a strong fighter who could stand near the top. Even without Suzaki he's still someone people need to be careful of, and he actually earned Suzaki's loyalty by defending him as a child. He was the reason Ryo learned to fight in the first place. Kanamori is literally nothing without Wagatsuma.

Users who are viewing this thread