Nine Peaks

Dex-chan lover
it obviously takes alot of inspiration from tokyo revengers but that doesnt necessarily mean that's a bad thing. imo its alot better than tr, ig the only upsetting trope is the one where an obviously weak guy leads a group of people who are way stronger in an environment where status is determined by fighting ability. Though I suppose we haven't seen his backstory yet i suppose it's implied that his authority comes from his relationship with wagatsuma. I hope they elaborate more on how the relationship came to be.

Somehow every but one comment here says that "this is Tokyo Revenger rip-off".
Lol, this is written by Tetsuhiro Hirakawa, the literal god of delinquent mangas. He inspired every delinquent mangas released after the nineties. You guys should say "Tokyo Revenger is Clover with gay-shit and time travel", not the other way around. And the fact that such an established author still draws a weekly manga is just miraculous.
Even if you don't know who the mangaka is, you should still be able to tell that this is a way better shounen manga than Tokyo Revenger. No talk-no-jutsu bullshit, no melodramatic romance, just a guy conquer the world with his dad.

Oh, and for the Vietnamese translation team, do you guys consider returning to blogtruyenmoi? Readers over there are dying waiting for new chapters.

Power Uploader
Oh, and for the Vietnamese translation team, do you guys consider returning to blogtruyenmoi? Readers over there are dying waiting for new chapters.
Probably, I dunno. Some of the titles I uploaded over there got some quite annoying issues.

You know guys, if the dude's an OG then it wouldnt hurt for him to write something ORIGINAL.
Seriously.
laid back dad with no friends running a runaway joint?
MC who's a good for nothing loner, bumming around?

MC turns the copium floodgates open as soon as dad gets truck-kun'd?
MC gets pulled back in time, to the right moment to become his dad's new "friend" for writing's conveniency's sake, gets housed and fed without any trouble...

and then it's classic late 90's-2000 GTO kind of nonsense with people bashing each other.

it might have some cool stuff like the other guy who got flung back in time too, who decided to buy a 1st gen skyline gtr and have it bored and stroked to 3.1L, which is cool as fuck since it's basically unobtanium in '22, the car itself went from 15K to 200K+$ and the engine's insane money too, any gearhead who's sent back in time would to EXACTLY that...
but hey.
that's not enough.

so yeah calling it a ripoff, not knowing who's the author is...

Read and caught up with this. Thought the art was gorgeous and the characters feel alive and fun and the writing and plot seems thought out. Should be considered one of the best coming out right now.

half the dudes look like chicks
Funny thing is, Shiranui (the senior of Aoba High) seems the only one who looks like a girl with his eyelashes, eventhough he's a leader of his batch. The MC and the rest of other character looks manly here

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like the series is going to end with Gaku's funeral after he dies saving his mom, but then shows a young Gaku at the funeral watching everyone come out for this guy no one really knew where he came from.

This is how you do a time traveler delinquent manga. If you're new to delinquent manga or a Tokyo Revengers fan. Read this. Better than the latter and just good in general.

Users who are viewing this thread