Chainsaw Man - Ch. 145 - Kumbaya

Dex-chan lover
Times like this make me remember one thing Makima said in the first part to those yakuza schmucks... "any useful "evil" has already been collared by the government".

Sure, she was talking in part about her own power and influence, but then we started discovering how the world's governments are hoarding the Gun Devil parts and are making subtle media mongering to increase its power for their own benefits and that they could have up their sleeves things that may be worse than GD.

The top dogs of devil contractors are just players in a board they can't comprehend the size, even the Fall Devil can be used by someone else, sure it was another devil, but clearly... everything and everyone can be used.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Strange for the girl to mention the two weapon devils to just coincidentally be the one that was shown to readers so far. So does that mean they don't have Reze-sama?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how does she differ from Denji again? She gets possessed mentally by the devil, but not turn into a hybrid, right? I guess that means no regenerative powers ala Chainsaw man?
I mean Asa was killed in the first chapter and regenerated from those wounds when Yoru fused with her.

Double-page supporter
Justice does not mean equality or fairness? Fujimoto I yield! Genius writing right there!

So is Dennis going to save Asa now?

I wonder if the public safety dude meant hybrid weapon or War Devil weapon when he talked about Asa not turning CSM into one.

Dex-chan lover
contracts by the justice devil were actually by the DEATH devil

csm halloween special coming up

Dex-chan lover
So, there is Fairness Devil and Equality Devil?
Then is there Injustice, Unfairness, and Inequality devils as well?

Double-page supporter
this is honestly mid af especially considering nothing happened since the falling devil thing, worth dropping at the current pace and rediscovering like 2 years later

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I get so lost reading CSM that I have to go back like 50 chapters and reread it for it to make any sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
A shame I wanted to see what a weapon made out of her apartment room would be like, although if she gets ahold of her arm and turns it into a weapon it should be crazy powerful.

Group Leader
Nooo, poor Asa; pls I want her to recover her arms just like chainsawman can do...

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember the last time in this manga where a good happening involved a door.
Maybe there is a door demon in the story...

Everybody, altogether now
I got a bad feeling about this guy... Him waiting for the sunset to end tells me he has contracted with a nocturnal demon.

Wait, how does she differ from Denji again? She gets possessed mentally by the devil, but not turn into a hybrid, right? I guess that means no regenerative powers ala Chainsaw man?
Denji has merged with his demon (his demon is his literal heart).
Asa has been possessed. The demon composed her together when she died, but we don't know if the war demon will be able to heal her.

anyone else getting a 404 error when clicking the chapter?
It’s under maintenance.

qiyNT8J_d.webp

Users who are viewing this thread