Ningen dakedo Maougun Shitennou ni Sodaterareta Ore wa, Maou no Musume ni Aisare Shihai Zokusei no Kennou o Ataeraremashita. - The Guardian of Prince…

If the title was a little bit longer, I might thought that it was the summary or description.

@ReeeMam Dude, I think you are in the wrong manga.

why does the demon race look exactly like the human race? they could of done at least something to tell them apart.

Dex-chan lover
This is just really lame. All the four “races” look the exact same and all are basically humans. Why even have different fantasy races if they are all human. I hate when manga’s do that.

urgh every time with these long ass titles when i go down to read the description, i think, oh this sounds familiar - then - oh its coz i just read it in the title..

i suppose i'm stupid

I'm glad that I can remember what the story is about whenever I see the title even if the story is mediocre

The title is some how more interesting than the story itself. Hope it improves later

The title could be shortened to "All attribute mage" and everyone would be 2000x more interested in reading and it would make no difference on summing up this manga

@Niralam Because these people are artistically lazy. Like can you imagine putting the time and effort into making a manga/light novel and all it amounts to is some bargain bin trash?

maybe titles have become something akin to a dick measuring contest for light novel authors nowadays

ivv

Dex-chan lover
" I’m Just a Human but" he's even racist to his own race!

Fed-Kun's army
another mouthful LN/WN/Manga appear,

now i have problem to say it title when recommend someone again

Dex-chan lover
I know another manga with the similar premise of a human being taken care of a demon general and having all attributes

but the main difference is that this manga is trash while the other one isn’t and I guess the title isn’t the premise

Manga I am talking about

https://mangadex.org/title/42076/kaiko-sareta-ankoku-heishi-30-dai-no-slow-na-second-life

Group Leader
What a title lmfao. Lately I feel like I can judge the quality of a manga by the length of the title.

Users who are viewing this thread