Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Union

Dex-chan lover
God...
Right after someone actually shouted "power of frienship!" in another manga, we have this...
😔

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... I thought this manga was going to be a breath of fresh air, an effective yet flawed motley crew, but now we got this sappy "power of friendship" bullshit.

I'm not unfollowing, just disappoint

Double-page supporter
At least make it full gear cover entire body and face like sentai ranger

38hm3e.png

So it was a Potara sword all along. I don't know where on the silliness scale this belongs compared to say, sucking on breasts for different elemental devil triggers, but I can dig it.

Dex-chan lover
well its cheesey as hell... But Damn, I got to admit... I like the full armor lol

Neat. Bet now they'll see each others memories after the fights and have a better understanding of the others life experience. Then they'll help each other work through their trust issues and support each other to overcome their addictions.

@PlanOfInaction The power of friendship is literally the greatest tool on Earth, so powerful in fact that not even ham-fisted displays of super-sentai tier gratuitous evil-defeating camaraderie can do it justice. You need but see it for yourself!

man this is some dog shit writing, i liked the few first chapters but "the power of friendship" really? i hope the writing gets better because if not the replace the artist and let him work full time on futanari elf cuz im a sick fuck

i dont know why a lot here say they are dissapointed that the power of friendship came out....when since the begining it would be obvious they will use it

Users who are viewing this thread