Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Bond

Double-page supporter
@Granitefish It's obvious she gave them that quest so they could keep the sword. She was trying to help them grow. But since they are too dense to notice, she decided to go along with their charade.

So basically it's like the Power Rangers, but fantasy style.
And à magic weapon that can turn into a futaloli.

Interesting concept. This might be fun.

@Eloyas maybe, but I don't think they are really dense. It might just seem more "obvious" to readers, but if I had (a new party after the betrayal and) accepted a quest, not sure I would have it wasn't a "real(?)" quest. If it's a real quest not sure they could just keep the sword, since someone could have really put it up, though.

@FgoSegul I could be mistaken but I think it's probably neither, I mean if there weren't boobs then there wasn't a junk either.

Oh no... the sword's an idiot...

And forgive me for being an old grandad but who's this Hideyoshi everyone's talking about?

Dex-chan lover
Never trust the intelligence of an item that decides to incarnate itself in the form of a child.

Dex-chan lover
Expecting high iq from an item that does not have a brain is foolish.

Dex-chan lover
so how many permutations of fusions can they have? just a combo of two between the group of them but isn't it possible for more than two to combine?

Group Leader
my name is bond. james bond.

next thing you know his name will become james bond-

Yo! This is getting a ten for me. I absolutely love the way this is turning out.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the sword's human form is an amalgam of all the party members? So that is the juvenile form of what their full fusion will look?

Users who are viewing this thread