Ningen ni Koisuru Shinigami-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Another "Good Morning"

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this series didn't need to last this long. But somehow it left quite a nostalgic feeling to it. It was a fun ride too. Hope there is a bonus where we see him finally pass on and meet with her in the far future.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting this one to end so soon. It's exactly the type of genre you'd expect to get ~100+ chapters not ~40. I wonder what happened?

Dex-chan lover
Dangit, I wanted to see him grow old with her, and maybe her tearfully guiding his soul to the afterlife or smth.

Ideally they'd like actually have little half-reaper kids or smth too but... this sudden an ending just feels wrong.

Dex-chan lover
someone help i still cant figure out how to post images/gifs on mobile, i need the zuko “thats it? wheres the rest of it” gif. in all seriousness im sad this had to go. it is one of my favorite wholesome mangas so far

Dex-chan lover
With the meeting represented in the last chapter, this has some good closure. We know they care about the other and will be there for each other. We can take comfort knowing she won't abandon him.

And any forced drama would ruin their simple story.

Users who are viewing this thread