Ningen ni Koisuru Shinigami-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Another "Good Morning"

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the story end because there's just no room for development. Human will always be this sick, near-death guy to see shinigami-chan, and her effort to take care of him will always be in conflict with her romance. The last 10 chapters had been about nothing but cute girl doing cute things, and the "tired employee" premise was almost non-existent. I'm quite happy that the story end on a decent note.

Dex-chan lover
62d.gif

Oh well, thank for TL!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, my comment last chapter aged like milk. Shoulda seen this coming, with that origin chapter coming up out of nowhere and all. Now I'm sad; this was one of my favorite simple fluff stories...

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least now we get to know that there isn't some looming threat of her having to "finish her job" and kill him out of duty, rather on the contrary that she's going to do her best to ensure he lives his entire life, which I guess is as closed to marriage these two can get :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
That's...that's it??

Oh man, and here i wanted the story to evolve more and start to give more development to side characters and deepen the lore of the world, with the MC's relationship also evolving and them slowly realizing their feelings for each other :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread