Ningen no 99% wa Hon de Dekite Iru - Ch. 6

Contributor
I was just about thinking that Ms. Librarian should just pounce on him, at the rate things were going, nothing was ever going to change as long as he stayed that way. He wasn't budging, the girls couldn't move him, so it's up to Librarian-san to break his brick-headed notion that she's not into him.

Although I'd appreciate it if he could develop a little; maybe this date will help move him into improving his terrible personality.
Just don't go and dodge this clear invitation for a date now...

Dex-chan lover
Ayukawa-san was the one who got asked out on a date? That's nice! But now what are the Tsukomogami gonna do? Be his wingmen, while they all like him? Miss Librarian's gonna be tough competition.

I like Shelock so far, so I'm rooting for her!

I just realized we don't have the name of the other guy though. The one Ayukawa's helping. Guess he's not good at names.

Dex-chan lover
I like that our MC actually starts making friends too. It seems he became friends with the dude who lost his wallet in chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
Oppai loli is a sin upon this world. As soon as we get rid of that corruption we shall all ascend to the higher level of being.
Oppai loli is an ascension to the next plane of existence. Once one squires the realization of the godly essence of both coming together to create true power.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oppai loli is an ascension to the next plane of existence. Once one squires the realize the godly essence of both coming together to create true power.
It is literally cancer on a loli. If you want oppai loli, you don't want loli, you want oppai. So you are nothing more that a godless heathen

Dex-chan lover
It is literally cancer on a loli. If you want oppai loli, you don't want loli, you want oppai. So you are nothing more that a godless heathen
Nah I am an ascended. I want a cute young face with big titties. True ascended realize that both are good. Oppai on hags bore me.

man, I was really hoping he would get together with the librarian because they never have an older girl be the heroine but they are making her so sinister and pushing the story for him to end up with shelock or have a book girl harem. I would of totally been fine with that in any other manga but why does the older women always become the "bad choice" in these stories. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread