Ningen no Kaikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Eyes

Supporter
the fact that we get the human pov and he's acts like a proper human with a functional brain and cannot understand monster bro just improved this manga by a lot

Contributor
Oh? Are you offering to do the typesetting for that?
No, and this is a stupid comeback that's fundamentally wrong. You don't have to be willing or even able to do something adequately yourself to have the right to criticize someone else doing that thing inadequately.

Group Leader
You are doing a great job!!! Don't mind negative comments and continue the great work you're doing, I'll help you in any way I can! :D

Group Leader
No, and this is a stupid comeback that's fundamentally wrong. You don't have to be willing or even able to do something adequately yourself to have the right to criticize someone else doing that thing inadequately.
Okay, let me spell this out plainly for you.

The gibberish in the manga doesn't add much to the scene. It's the way it's typeset that is important. The author doesn't use a font, and instead handwrites it. This gives it a chaotic feel, making it sound like an otherworldly growl.

If I typeset these bubbles myself, I wouldn't be able to reach the quality that the author provided with their handwriting. Typesetting these myself would make the scanlation quality WORSE. This is a decision I made to put out the best quality work I could in a short time frame.

And sorry if my work doesn't meet your standard of adequate. But everyone has their own standards.

As a translator, I sometimes find other peoples' translations not up to my standard, but I tend to keep that to myself unless I'm offering to help them improve their work. I guess I was hoping for other people to feel similarly.

Dex-chan lover
I adore the premise for this story and the execution so far.

As an aside, I can understand bitching about MTL when they beg for cash. And constructive criticism has its place as well. But it's also incredible how entitled some people can be when they're getting free stuff from volunteers.

Aggregator gang
Since ur so worried about it I'll translate it for you

"gyuvvru gekiguga... guvuru"
As u can see this is extremely relevant to the story and changes everything lol

uploader thank u for TL and plssss continue this series!!!

Dex-chan lover
thank you guys for your work on this, i quite like it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread